sad 430 story | Page 2 | FerrariChat

sad 430 story

Discussion in '360/430' started by kephren, Aug 3, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. spidermanUK

spidermanUK Formula 3

Feb 26, 2005
    UK
    Full Name:
    Clive
    And if they do total it, where does he go on the waiting list????
    "oh good, the ins co. totaled the car I waited 2 years for, so now I only have another 2 year wait and 3 price rises to contend with!!!"

2. 9software

9software Karting

Mar 31, 2004
    Hampton Roads, VA
    Full Name:
    Shawn
    For that type of diminished value, go hire a lawyer. Hire a good exotic wholesaler as an expert witness....maybe even who you bought it from. As long as they can prove that it's worth less on the open market they will win. I knew a wholesaler that used to testify in these cases and he always won because it's a real loss.
    Insurance companies will fight it because they dont want everyone claiming diminished value...would kill the industry.

3. scuderiaCJB

scuderiaCJB Rookie

Jul 7, 2005
    Full Name:
    CJB
    Read page 2 of the original site....

"Update: they got her!"

the "get a rope" post seems a little harsh i know, but think of all the trouble that we are simply discussing and this guy will have to live

CJB

4. Koby

Koby Formula 3

Dec 14, 2003
    The Borough, NJ
    Full Name:
    Jason Kobies
    Ah, good point. I guess it depends how bad it is, an aluminum car with a broken frame isn't of much use anyway. Might as well pick up a Stradale while you wait.

PS- If only I had these problems!! :D

5. Father and Son Team

Jul 4, 2005
    MA
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Very good point! Also if they have the girls tag number why dont they track it down thru the DMV