The Truth | FerrariChat

The Truth

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by chaaa, Aug 6, 2005.

1. We apologize, our new Classifieds has been intermittently down as we sent an email today that overloaded the system. We'll get it fixed and then you can link from the header "Buy - Sell" or from the email. Thanks.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. chaaa

chaaa Rookie

Aug 6, 2005
    Some of you may have read my comments regarding 348's, where i have slagged them off. I wud just like to say that it was done only as a joke.

The truth is, before I got me 355 I test drove a 348. Man was I impressed with the mofo. It was the best and still is the best car I have ever driven.:D Unfortunatly, due to my old age (I'm 68 next year) I have trouble driving without power steering and also it was too much of a motor for me to handle.

That's why I had to get my 355 Spyder. It's easier to park without hurting my back and also as my eyesight is going, I can see better out of it. It also fits in well with my new hobby of flower arranging as I can put large plants in the front seat with me.

I'd just like to apologise to all 348 drivers for any remarks I have made about 348's. Especially to Angelis, who not only is a good chap, but a damn handsome one at that!!

Long live 348's!!!

:DS :D :D :D

PS. I also think London is the best place in the world!

2. stevew

stevew Formula 3

Jun 9, 2002
    uk
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Is that why you ended up with a PINK one M8 :D:D:D

3. Benzino

Benzino Karting

Jul 6, 2005
    Kent
    Full Name:
    Phil
    ...you forgot "cluck cluck gibber gibber my old mans a mushroom etc...beep" :D

BUT i do admire your honesty :D

4. JOEV

JOEV F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 6, 2003
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Joe
    Takes a big man to admit that. Well done to the kinder gentler hair-dressing chaa. :)

5. chaa

chaa F1 Veteran

Mar 21, 2003
    Oh what a Fcukin move!! Class:D Who is it Jas or Angelis? LOL! clas dude:D

6. chaaa

chaaa Rookie

Aug 6, 2005
    I have you know it takes pride of place in the Northern Gay parade!

7. barabus

barabus F1 Rookie

Aug 22, 2004
    12 Cylinder Village
    Full Name:
    Si
    "THE TRUTH, YOU CAN'T TAKE THE TRUTH"

Jack Nicholson- 'A Few Good Men'.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D