stockton club?? | FerrariChat

stockton club??

Discussion in 'California & Nevada (Northern)' started by NYJETSFAN, Aug 13, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. NYJETSFAN

NYJETSFAN Formula 3

May 11, 2001
    Kalifornia
    Full Name:
    Jr
    just got back from a stockton car show at Lincoln center and ran across a couple f-car guys, had no idea there was a club in stockton, hope we can hook all up

Arie

2. meantestarossa

meantestarossa Karting

Jul 15, 2004
    Northern CA
    Full Name:
    Ron McDaniel
    There are about 9 or 10 of us here in Stockton and growing Arie. It looks like you are right next door so don't be a stranger. My buddy Phil (white Testarossa) called me this morning and told me he met you. We'd love to have you and you Silver 348 to join us on our drives. I also heard that you might have a 308 as well. Awesome!

3. NYJETSFAN

NYJETSFAN Formula 3

May 11, 2001
    Kalifornia
    Full Name:
    Jr
    it was great to meet you guys, not to many F-cars in lodi unless you count Bob Panella, a trucking company in stockton but lives in Lodi , I know his son, and had told me once not sure how many his dad ownes, must be NICE lol. please keep me posted when you guys get together, and could use a good mechanic too to work on my 308 if you know of any!! have a great wekend..

4. cyuhhhh

cyuhhhh Rookie

Jul 13, 2004
    Full Name:
    Phil
    Hi Arie, definitely give Brian a call at (925)552-9700. Honesty, integrity, and has a passion for the cars. Phil

5. NYJETSFAN

NYJETSFAN Formula 3

May 11, 2001
    Kalifornia
    Full Name:
    Jr

thanks phil I will

6. edburger

edburger Karting

Jun 23, 2005
    Oakland, Dunsmuir,CA
    Full Name:
    Eric D. Burger
    hey there valley guys.I'm on Clear lake and always looking for a good destination/drive. PM or post your next drive and I'll try to show...
    I'm in a 78 black 308GTS
    Late, eric B.inaFerrari
    Bürn rübber!

7. MufflerMan

MufflerMan Formula 3

Jun 12, 2005
    Sacramento Ca
    Full Name:
    Colby Sandman
    I went to school with Panellas daughter, at one time he had 13 Ferraris. Used to go to there house and hang in the garage and drool. We have a group that we meet up with and do drives here in Sac, look for an upcoming thread about a date.

8. NYJETSFAN

NYJETSFAN Formula 3

May 11, 2001
    Kalifornia
    Full Name:
    Jr
    yeah he has the COIN!! sweeeet house too... yes please keep intouch in Sac too maybe we can get the group from Stockton and Sac togther sometime!!
    maybe hang out at Panellas house and drool over his collection LOL

9. fastfred

fastfred Formula Junior

Sep 17, 2004
    antioch calif.
    Full Name:
    fred pedersen
    i sometimes hang out with the stockton club- great people! i live in antioch,and not munch happening around here in the way of clubs. or eneything that i'ev herd of.we'er all meeting down montery way this friday for the concorso-italiano, going to be the 1st. time for me, hope to meet a lot of ferrari owners,( that i've talked to but yet to meet.) alway looking for group drives & shows ect.... ( i'm also known as the cowboy ) i own a black 1990 ferrari testrossa. with only 17,000 mils on it.and a 2000 pyl.yellow prowler and a 2005 dodge srt-10 Qc.

10. edburger

edburger Karting

Jun 23, 2005
    Oakland, Dunsmuir,CA
    Full Name:
    Eric D. Burger

I met a real estate guy cruisin' in Antioch one night w/ three Fcars. He pulled up next to me, while I was following a friend in an old impala. My friends went nuts, pointing behind me... and all of a sudden a red Mondial pulled up nxt to me. we pulled over and shot it 4 a minute. It was just enough to cause people to pull off and check us out. This guy was areal estate agent, who own three; s testarossa, a 308, and the Mondial, among other toys...

11. meantestarossa

meantestarossa Karting

Jul 15, 2004
    Northern CA
    Full Name:
    Ron McDaniel
    I think I remember you Colby from about 10 years ago when you had the Performance Import shop in Stockton. Dude you were into Ferrari's back then as I remember. Cool to see you still have the passion. We've got to get our groups toghether for some drives. By the way we're all driving up together to Monterey on Thursday, leaving Stockton at about 9 or 10 am. There's nothing like cruising with a bunch of Ferraris on the highway!!! Are any of you driving up on Thursday as well?

12. meantestarossa

meantestarossa Karting

Jul 15, 2004
    Northern CA
    Full Name:
    Ron McDaniel
    Hey Cowboy Fred! Glad you could ride along again! Try to keep it under 150 this time! ha ha

13. MufflerMan

MufflerMan Formula 3

Jun 12, 2005
    Sacramento Ca
    Full Name:
    Colby Sandman
    That's me. I have two shops in Sac now. I am leaving Thurs as well, but not until 12 or so. Hope to see you in Monterey.