Was the Pentagon really hit by a plane? Video suggesting it was not | FerrariChat

Was the Pentagon really hit by a plane? Video suggesting it was not

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by Sniper, Sep 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Sniper

Sniper Karting

Jul 7, 2004
    Hemet CA, 909
    Full Name:
    Madhav
  2. matteo

matteo F1 World Champ

Aug 1, 2002
    On a plane somewhere
    Full Name:
    Heir Butt
  3. sjb509

sjb509 Guest

This should be in P&R

4. Horsefly

Horsefly F1 Veteran

May 14, 2002
    Sounds military in nature, not political or religious. The F-chat judges are feverishly thumbing through their manual of by-laws and will conduct extensive classification debates for the next few minutes. A decision will be rendered shortly.

5. CMY

CMY F1 World Champ

Oct 15, 2004
    Redondo Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Big ugly repost. Just the sort of stuff I thought would happen by moving P&R...

C.

6. Sniper

Sniper Karting

Jul 7, 2004
    Hemet CA, 909
    Full Name:
    Madhav

i had thought so, sorry! I just thought it was too good to pass up.

Are the other posts in the politics section? Im not subscribed, maybe thats why i cant see them?

7. Schatten

Schatten F1 World Champ
    Owner

Apr 3, 2001
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Randy
    Yes, most likely in the politics section, which is where politics related material will be moved to.

8. F550kid

F550kid Karting

Nov 2, 2003
    uk
    Full Name:
    zak
    If your not a long time user of FChat, then its not clear there is a p&r section so it seems reasonable to post in OT as presumably thats what OT is for.

why would someone want to pay when the rest of the site is already free. You might as well make the whole site pay only or just let people post non ferrari stuff in OT

Zak

9. dmeyer

dmeyer Formula Junior

May 30, 2004
    Northern VA
    Full Name:
    David Meyer
    You can post non fcar related matter in OT, just not political material. There have been a lot of issues with people making dumb, uneducated comments that have offended a lot of people. Thus P&R has been moved to subscribed.

10. TexasF355F1

TexasF355F1 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2004
    Cloud-9
    Full Name:
    Jason
    Yep major repost. The damn plane discentigrated. People act like the Pentagon was made out of some every day blow joe concrete and paper-thin walls. And if the plane didn't hit it then where the hell did the plane go and all those people die at....thin air? Give me a freakin' break.

11. Auraraptor

Auraraptor F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 25, 2002
    MO
    P&R topic. Thread closed with copy in P&R.