nice 360 on ebay | FerrariChat

nice 360 on ebay

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by MINIF328GTS, Oct 8, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. CUE99T

CUE99T Formula Junior

Feb 28, 2004
    Scotland
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Only it's worth about 10 grand less.....apart from being a manual it's a nice car.

It'll never sell, I'll take bets......

What do you think KenC eh?

Paul
    CUE99T

2. GrahamS

GrahamS F1 Veteran
    BANNED

May 29, 2004
    24 hours from Tulsa
    Full Name:
    Grandmaster G
    Like Paul says, nice car but starting price is way too high. I'd be looking to pay that AFTER the auction had finished, not taking it as a starting price

3. noony

noony F1 Veteran

Nov 25, 2003
    Seoul
    Full Name:
    Johnathan
    67 grand is a fair price, and this way he won't get silly people bidding in £2 increments from £10k upwards

4. yorkshirelad

yorkshirelad Formula Junior

Jul 1, 2005
    bradford
    Full Name:
    ian
    Why are they so cheap??

5. noony

noony F1 Veteran

Nov 25, 2003
    Seoul
    Full Name:
    Johnathan
    just noticed it's up for 65k on topmarques, haha

6. yorkshirelad

Jul 1, 2005
    bradford
    Full Name:
    ian
    how much more should you pay for the spyder version of the 360?

7. noony

noony F1 Veteran

Nov 25, 2003
    Seoul
    Full Name:
    Johnathan
    you should be aiming for 75-80k.

8. yorkshirelad

Jul 1, 2005
    bradford
    Full Name:
    ian
    I'm not keen on the 360...but can't figure out why I want one? only just got my 348

9. CUE99T

CUE99T Formula Junior

Feb 28, 2004
    Scotland
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Come on guys it's not gonna sell at that price and as for the work I'd want reciepts for that work at that price as Maranello gave me all the same work except warranty for nearly 30% off of those prices. I'm not decrying the guy or the car as I said it looks nice and hope he gets the money he needs or wants, cos thats the crux of it. If we didn't need the cash we'd give it away for low money but as we've all paid inflated dealer prices when you goto sell you get pumped rotten even though you've done what it says on the tin with regards to servicing etc.

There's only one way for the 360 prices and thats down. Unless you buy a limited car like a F40 or F50 then your in the same boat as everyone else and as the housing markets are not as bouyant this year I'd reckon last year was the best time to sell a 360 when folk were getting lots of equity in property deals, but thats just my opinion.

We've had these dicussions before and unless your filthy rich your always gonna try and get more back for your car cos you can't afford to throw it away as you worked hard to get it and why should anyone else get a better deal than you should have.

I'd try to keep to early 70's for a early manual spider or mid to late 70's for a good red F1 as I think they will do well in the coming months. Think they went up in the book last month by about 1300 quid.

Rule of thumb boys and girls "RED is FOR RESALE" in times of poor economy red is always gonna be a good move.

Paul
    CUE99T

10. CUE99T

CUE99T Formula Junior

Feb 28, 2004
    Scotland
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Go on Noony if you think it's a good buy then go for it!! :D

Paul
    CUE99T

11. noony

noony F1 Veteran

Nov 25, 2003
    Seoul
    Full Name:
    Johnathan
    as I said, it's on topmarques for 65k, which I think is a good deal considering low miles and nice colour. All the other 360s available under 65k have 30k miles+

12. Jonny5

Jonny5 Formula Junior

Nov 15, 2004
    If you knew what they were going for at trade you'd know that is vastly overprice

13. RAY430RED

RAY430RED Formula 3

Nov 1, 2003
    Marlborough Wilts
    Full Name:
    Ray F
    Whats wrong with it being a manual car some of us dont like the girlie version !!hahahahha

14. jimmmy

jimmmy Rookie

Aug 8, 2005
    Full Name:
    Jimmer
    could'nt have said it better Ray

15. Azzuro

Azzuro Karting

Nov 18, 2004
    Merseyside
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    I recon this car will sell for £60K - no more. Its in the wrong colour, wrong gearbox, and wrong time of year. I am looking for a 360 but unless its red with cream and F1 box with less than 20,000 miles they will not get their hands on my £65K! Money talks!

16. barabus

barabus F1 Rookie

Aug 22, 2004
    12 Cylinder Village
    Full Name:
    Si
    Nothing wrong with manual boxes more people got them than F1's

17. ferrari355gtb

ferrari355gtb Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    UK
    Full Name:
    R
    Are you in trade Johnny ? - because I've seen a lot of similar posts like this one from yourself. Maybe that's the price YOU'RE prepared to pay.

Rick

18. monge2

monge2 Karting

Feb 24, 2005
    Essex
    Full Name:
    Martin
    nice car but.....no grills,tubi and not red. I think it trades around 62k. not that i'm trying to talk the market down;)

19. Azzuro

Azzuro Karting

Nov 18, 2004
    Merseyside
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    I agree that there is nothing wrong with manuals - but the F1 appears more modern, cutting edge, etc and thus F1 cars will be more expensive as a result.

20. RAY430RED

RAY430RED Formula 3

Nov 1, 2003
    Marlborough Wilts
    Full Name:
    Ray F
    You ever bought a clutch for one ??

21. Azzuro

Azzuro Karting

Nov 18, 2004
    Merseyside
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    I cant see this car "trading" for £62K because it would have to retail for £72K! The trade price would be around £55K - at which price it makes sense and would be a good buy.

22. monge2

monge2 Karting

Feb 24, 2005
    Essex
    Full Name:
    Martin
    sorry meant, between jo public.

23. KenC

KenC Formula 3

Dec 7, 2003
    Kent, UK
    Full Name:
    Ken
    I couldn't possibly comment for fear of loosing access to the information ;). Apart from that I'm not near the book until Tuesday. What I can say ifrom memory is that the newer cars lost £900 last month so I guess older ones in the region of £500 - £600.

24. 5to1

5to1 Formula Junior

Mar 15, 2004
    I didnt think the F1's held the full premium of that option in the second hand market.

Unless you have something very special to sell, at this time of the year its a buyers market. So I think that is a bit high.