steve p back on fchat | Page 3 | FerrariChat

steve p back on fchat

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by stevep, Oct 13, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. steve f

steve f F1 World Champ

Mar 15, 2004
    12cylinder town
    Full Name:
    steve
    the old grand tourer should look good with a roof rack on

2. D11VE:J

D11VE:J Formula 3

Nov 9, 2004
    stevef are you having a laugh.....after the tow bar I just fitted to tow the caravan, the roof rack gives me that little extra space to carry my tent on.. yeh right, I was talking about the one we have on the Renault van. I might like ol stevep but a roof rack on the FCar, cmon m8, nobody is worth that much, besides there are no gutter rails to fix it on.
    D11VE:J

3. steve f

steve f F1 World Champ

Mar 15, 2004
    12cylinder town
    Full Name:
    steve
    lol

4. D11VE:J

Nov 9, 2004
    he will kill you when he gets back, shut up he is away working, 2 miracles in one week, peace from the sprout in the ear and he's earning me money - wow.

5. stevep

stevep F1 Veteran

Jan 19, 2004
    Geordie Land
    Full Name:
    steve

any other miracles this week dave, feeding 5000, walking on water?

6. D11VE:J

Nov 9, 2004
    Not yet m8, still working on it, miracles are easy, its the wife that takes real skill to handle :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p be warned, like a wheelbarrow, they get harder to handle as they get older, pity we don't have a culture where we change the wife from time to time for a newer model, like the car. How about those poor sods with more than one wife, no wonder they always look thin and worn out, all that ear bashing :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p Luv it, can't have all pleasure without some pain, you must have had loads of pleasure lately:)