gym on route 22 mountainside | FerrariChat

gym on route 22 mountainside

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by tommy g, Oct 17, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. tommy g

tommy g Guest

May 3, 2005
    westfield nj
    Full Name:
    tom gillespie
    so, theres a new workout spot opening next to my work. there was a sweet yellow 355 there a few weeks ago. it was also at the promotion in westfield at the street fair.

anyone on here?

2. Greg G

Greg G F1 Rookie

Ben gettin his sweat on?

3. yourk

yourk Formula Junior

Feb 14, 2004
    Central NJ
    Full Name:
    J.F.
    Probably Ben who lives in the westfield area. Got a nice ride with him a coupe years ago. How was the Westfield Car show this year?

4. benedict

benedict Formula Junior

Nov 6, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Ben
    Wow, what a surprise to see this! This is my new business venture, Breathe Fitness Studio, which I am opening with my personal trainer. We offer personal training, Pilates, Yoga, Spinning and more in an upscale environment. We are about a month away from opening but are doing marketing and pre-sale now. I park my 355 next to our signs as an eye-catcher (guess its working) LOL. Tommy, I don't think we've ever met but come by anytime for an espresso. The fitness studio is in the same building as my law firm. Our pre-sale office is around the back. Check out our website too, www.BreatheFitnessStudio.com. Fchatters always welcome!!

Ben Caiola

5. Jeff E39

Jeff E39 Formula Junior

Aug 7, 2005
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Jeff
    I have noticed that yellow 355 many times

very nice :)

6. Ferrarispeed28

Ferrarispeed28 Formula 3

Mar 11, 2004
    NY/AZ
    Full Name:
    Evan
    Good Luck with your new buisness!

7. tommy g

tommy g Guest

May 3, 2005
    westfield nj
    Full Name:
    tom gillespie
    BEN, I RUN THE BODYSHOP @ JMKAND LIVE IN WESTFIELD. I WAS CUTTING THROUGH THE MOVIE THEATRE TO GET GAS ONE DAY AND SAW THE 355. I DID SEE YOU AT THE WESTFIELD STREET FAIR ALSO. MY G.F. IS INTERESTED, I WISH YOU HAD A GYM THERE....IM SURE WE COULD GET AN INTERST OVER HERE @ JMK.

8. BigDog

BigDog Formula 3

Nov 1, 2003
    under the sea!
    I've seen that yellow 355 a bunch of times when I used to live in berkeley heights... always made me go LOOK! A FERRARI!!! whenever I saw it :p

Tangent: speaking of JMK, i got two BMW's from there... dealership has always treated me well :)

9. yourk

yourk Formula Junior

Feb 14, 2004
    Central NJ
    Full Name:
    J.F.

So you work at the body shop at JMK? Tell your sales people to stop taking test drives in the reservation.... I was almost 'T-Boned' at the circle by someone from your dealership with a customer. Could've been ugly.

Also, who owns the Modified black M5 with BBS rims, StopTech Brakes, Brake ducts? Somewhat reminds me of Alex Roy's M5... though, his car has more police stuff :) Some pictures I took of his car last month for those who don't know who he is or what his car is.

[​IMG]

full article here btw...

http://www.speedsportlife.com/dubspeed-driven-exclusive-an-afternoon-with-gumball-legend-alex-roy/

10. tommy g

tommy g Guest

May 3, 2005
    westfield nj
    Full Name:
    tom gillespie
    dont doubt your claim, but for the most part they dont leave 22 or echo lake and the test drivers go alone. sorry for the close call.

that was manny's car but.....he sold it for a family!

11. benedict

benedict Formula Junior

Nov 6, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Ben
    Funny, my sales girl was there the other day, handing out flyers. Ran into Heidi, a girl we knew from another gym. Do you know her?

12. yourk

yourk Formula Junior

Feb 14, 2004
    Central NJ
    Full Name:
    J.F.

Its all good.. You guys going to have an M5 in the showroom within the next week or two? They are at the port waiting for release approval, correct?

Maybe I'll stop by.. I've got the Black B6 A4, RS4 Reps, and CB Radio Antenna... I live in mountainside. If you ever notice me, flag me down.

13. BigDog

BigDog Formula 3

Nov 1, 2003
    under the sea!
    LOL

when I bought my E90 at JMK, my salesman Chuck tossed me the keys and said go take it for a workout in the reservation

:D

btw, tell Chuck the guy from Lockheed in Florida says hello! :)

14. yourk

yourk Formula Junior

Feb 14, 2004
    Central NJ
    Full Name:
    J.F.

The reservation is my home.. I know the roads very well. Last year I saw an E46 M3 in the trees after it lost control. Not a good place to have an accident.

15. tommy g

tommy g Guest

May 3, 2005
    westfield nj
    Full Name:
    tom gillespie
    THE GENERAL MANAGER HAS A DAUGHTER NAMED HEIDI. VERY SWEET GIRL.

YOURK, IS YOUR CAR BLACK? I SAW A SWEET AUDI WITH BLACK RIMS IN FRONT OF THE WESTFIELD POST OFFICE THIS MORNING

16. BigDog

BigDog Formula 3

Nov 1, 2003
    under the sea!
    big killer in the reservation is all those deer, but then again it seems like everywhere in that area bh, mnt side, summit, etc has a deer problem

17. yourk

yourk Formula Junior

Feb 14, 2004
    Central NJ
    Full Name:
    J.F.

Yes, I have a black A4.. with dark rims, not black.

And yes.. The deer problem is a problem, but its being addressed with the yearly hunts.

18. AVFIN

AVFIN Karting

Jun 5, 2005
    Watchung NJ
    Full Name:
    Anthony Villanova
    I have seen that 355, VERY NICE!! I live in Watchung, best of luck on the new business. I may stop by and check it out next week....