Hello from Kosovo | FerrariChat

Hello from Kosovo

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by hoffmeister, Feb 4, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. hoffmeister

hoffmeister Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    Baghdad...again
    Full Name:
    Jesse
    #1 hoffmeister, Feb 4, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I haven't visited this site in awhile since I sold my 308 and bought a house (that I won't be living in for a couple years). But I may be back in the market sometime next year. My contract here was prematurely ended ($$ cutbacks). I might be headed back to the sandbox (Iraq) here soon though to compensate. Not much happening in Kosovo other than an occasional rockslide that takes out an entire mountain pass and blocks off my route to fun and relaxation in Skopje, Macedonia. The most excitement I've had is when I was staying at a hotel in Skopje and was woken up at 5:00am on the dot by the sound of a full clip of AK-47 rounds pelting a bar across the park. I've heard them many times in Iraq so I went back to bed. Turns out some mobsters did a hit on a bar next to the hotel I was staying at...there's no better alarm clock in the world than that. Anyways, as always, take care and be safe.

-Jesse
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Fan512bbi

Fan512bbi Two Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2004
    Wales-UK
    Full Name:
    Steve.
    :eek: Sounds quiet there mate ;)

3. hoffmeister

hoffmeister Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    Baghdad...again
    Full Name:
    Jesse
    Yes it is and it's a good thing. But I'll be headed back to the sandbox soon enough.