Which F1 Driver do you hate the most and why? | FerrariChat

Which F1 Driver do you hate the most and why?

Discussion in 'F1' started by jk0001, Mar 10, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jk0001

jk0001 F1 Veteran

Oct 18, 2005
    Sun Coast
    Full Name:
    Jim
    JPM ahhhh! I'll keep it clean

2. Forza355

Forza355 Formula 3

Jan 19, 2006
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Derek
    Fernando Alonso, Jacques Villeneuve, and Narain Karthikeyan.

3. bretm

bretm F1 Rookie

Feb 1, 2001
    Northern NJ
    Full Name:
    Bret
    I can't say I hate either one of them, but...

1. JPM seizes to amaze in this category.

2. Alonso strikes me as the type to throw a lot of hissy fits.

4. jk0001

jk0001 F1 Veteran

Oct 18, 2005
    Sun Coast
    Full Name:
    Jim
    JPM & JV I would love to be a fly on the wall when they start to lose it.

5. giago

giago Formula Junior

Nov 30, 2004
    Full Name:
    Giago
    Montoya. I just don't like him

6. marknkidz

marknkidz Formula 3

Oct 7, 2004
    so cal
    Full Name:
    mark
    JPM....i dont think he has ever been involved in something that he thought was his fault!

7. senna21

senna21 F1 Rookie

Jul 2, 2004
    Los Angeles, CA
    Full Name:
    Charles W
    Jacques Villeneuve. Liked him when he started in F1 now I just think he's a prat.

8. Ferrari330P4

Ferrari330P4 Formula Junior

Aug 4, 2005
    Bay Area
    Full Name:
    Karl
    Fernando Alonso
    Jacques Villeneuv
    Jenson button

9. Simon^2

Simon^2 F1 World Champ

Oct 17, 2005
    At Sea Level
    In order JPM, JV, Ralf S., Sato

Some other topics:

Best New face in F1. - Rosberg.

Glad he is still around - Coulthard

10. RocketBoy

RocketBoy Formula 3

Feb 13, 2004
    Wisconsin
    Full Name:
    Professor Hajji
    JPM and Sato. I think Montoya could be better if he wasn't so selfish, whiney, just plain stupid on the track. I do not doubt his passion for racing, just his off the wall attitude being positive. If he talked with so much energy out of his love for being in F1, driving for a legend like Williams or McLaren instead of his hate of a biased FIA, team owners, and stupid MS, I would think he would be a thrill to watch.

Sato I just don't like, maybe because of all the accidents and strange Honda backed arrival.

RocketBoy

11. JOHNCJ8989

JOHNCJ8989 Formula Junior

Dec 11, 2003
    Full Name:
    John
    I don't hate any of them. JPM is the most colorful though and I enjoy that. It would be a little boring if we had a bunch of yes men filling the grid.

12. Gilles27

Gilles27 F1 World Champ

Mar 16, 2002
    Ex-Urbia
    Full Name:
    Jack
    Ditto about "hating" any of them. I would have to say that Ralf is my least favorite, and has been for quite some time. The reference to DC still being around cracked me up because he used to drive me crazy with his annual proclomations about how this year would finally be his year, blah blah blah. But I do like having him around, and I know I'll miss his eventual absence.

13. Pagani16

Pagani16 Formula 3

Apr 25, 2005
    SoCal(San Diego)
    Full Name:
    Jason T.
    I don’t hate any of them but have some dislike for Fernando Alonso, he likes to blame others. He loves to point fingers when he is to blame and he was very cocky last season.

14. Simon^2

Simon^2 F1 World Champ

Oct 17, 2005
    At Sea Level
    Exactly why I posted it that way....

15. GoFerrari28

GoFerrari28 Formula 3

Jun 16, 2004
    Ridgemont, CA
    Full Name:
    Jeff Spicoli
    Michael Schumacher because I think he is a dirty driver deep down inside.

And JPM is a close second because it has been a long time since I've seen someone talk so much and do so little.

16. SRT Mike

SRT Mike Two Time F1 World Champ

Oct 31, 2003
    Taxachusetts
    Full Name:
    Raymond Luxury Yacht
    Don't "hate" any but there are some I dont like

-Webber, because he's a bully and I will never forget how he talked a lot of **** about his teammates and "warned" them he will take no prisoners

-Villeneuve firstly because he sucks and second because he is lazy and never takes the blame for his subpar performance... he's always got some excuse for why things went bad and its never his fault

-Alonso, just because he is a bit cocky and I dont like that he claimed he was faster than Kimi but was sandbagging for reliability. He's NEVER shown himself to have more speed than Kimi. It was also low when he was asked if he had to credit the team for his wins and he said no, that he was the one driving and they just provided the car

-Ralf, because he never seems to want to admit he is not as talented as his brother. He always has excuses for why he didnt do so well and again its never his fault, always just circumstance, or his team, or the car, etc.

-Monteiro, just because his leaping about after his "podium finish" at Indy was a display of utter utter chodery and he doesn't seem to acknowledge it or know why

Ones I really like!

-Michael, the greatest driver ever to drive F1. He rarely gets emotional, he praises his team more than he takes credit himself. He has outstanding talent

-Coulthard. I used to dislike him but now that he's relaxed and having fun at RBR I started to like the new DC

-Heidfeld, seems humble and kind but is a damn good racer

-Montoya, because I've seen some amazing racing from him. He is one of the few who will dice it up with Schumacher and won't back off

-Kovalainen. How can you not like this guy? So humble and kind and funny and tons of personality. An all around nice guy.

Most of the others I am lukewarm on in varying degrees.

17. JOHNCJ8989

JOHNCJ8989 Formula Junior

Dec 11, 2003
    Full Name:
    John
    I agree 100%. Major goof.

18. IslandBoy

IslandBoy Formula Junior

May 26, 2005
    South Florida
    Full Name:
    Richard H
    Without a doubt RALPH!!! A close second .............. JV !

19. henkie

henkie La Passione...
    Lifetime Rossa

Apr 13, 2005
    Deil,The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    henkie
    Raikkonen, for sure.

My god, look at that face... like the whole world is stupid besides him.
    No personality, how do you guys call that ? STIFF !

20. PATRIEK

PATRIEK Formula Junior

Oct 2, 2004
    Full Name:
    Patriek
    MONTOYA !!! I hate his stupid face !
    second Villeneuve .... thinks he's the best, but can't achieve anything

21. Wasabe

Wasabe Formula Junior

Dec 16, 2003
    Santa Monica
    Full Name:
    Jennifer
    Juan Pablo Montoya and Michael Schumacher. They feed off eachother.

22. Whisky

Whisky Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 27, 2006
    Upper Great Plains
    Full Name:
    The original Fernando
    I personally will NEVER use the word 'hate' associated with a person because I don't hate anyone. Hatred is not a good value to have.

I use the phrase 'prefer not to see win', and I can't think of anyone in that category...... in F1.

23. b-mak

b-mak F1 Veteran

I don't like fans.

24. 505T

505T Formula Junior

Jan 26, 2004
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Sam

Damn right....hate is a luxury I can't afford...(just read an article on some girls from Bakersfield that'll churn your blood).

However, there are less deserving drivers, and they tend not to win anyway so I never worry....as for M.Schumacher, I think he knows he can be a bit misguided as a sportsman, anyone with his powers of self-analysis should......

Racing fans are a bit like Christians....one wonders what all the fuss is about, until you get hooked.

25. carlosgdias

carlosgdias Karting

Oct 11, 2004
    Porto, Portugal
    Full Name:
    G.D.
    Come on guys, not again!

Here you go:

Nobody died or got hurt badly during the race. There wasn't a terrorist attack that week. While the race was a farce because of Michelin's stupidity, I have a hard time blaming TM for celebrating on the podium.

On that day I'm sure everyone watching felt cheated, however those six cars did race and put on the show, as bad as it was. You can argue that he never would have deserved to be on the podium, but who is to say a huge wreck couldn't have wiped out half of the field at the start?

It has happened before, a third-tier team manages to make the podium in unusual circumstances. When that happens, many people think it is neat to see someone up there who may never be again. Jordan and Minardi had good reason to celebrate what might have been their only points of the year, regardless of whether 70% of the cars decided not to race.

He did well in celebrating in Indy (unlike MS & RB who also stood in the podium- they too raced till the end to get those championship points...).
    The day Senna died, MS celebrated that podium- that was something really VERY BAD!

I am not a Monteiro fan... Comparing with all the other drivers, I just don´t think he deserves that kind of criticism...
    Wish him all the luck for the 2006!