The Ontario Thread! | Page 237 | FerrariChat

The Ontario Thread!

Discussion in 'Canada' started by ClassicFerrari, Feb 28, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ClassicFerrari

ClassicFerrari F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco
    Spotted my second Elise today. The red tan one from College St. Wont mention it again because it's now a fixture in Little Italia.

Also spotted a gigio 360 Spider on Cumberland and my fav. a black 90's Bentley Azzure. ;)

Oh and the F430 Spider on Yorkville.....but that also a fixture. :)

2. MrApex

MrApex Formula 3

Jun 4, 2004
    Niagara Region
    Full Name:
    Andrew B.

Vasco,

Was there a white haired fellow driving the car? If so, then I've seen this car plenty around the Yorkville area. There's also an Azure driven by a blond woman which tends to hang around this area as well.

3. ClassicFerrari

Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco
    It was parked top down, with nobody in it. But I have seen this black/crema Bentley there before. The Azzure with the blond chick, is that not the blue/crema one and custom plates?

4. MrApex

MrApex Formula 3

Jun 4, 2004
    Niagara Region
    Full Name:
    Andrew B.

Yes you're right, the blond's Azure is blue/crema....

5. Ferrariguy2

Ferrariguy2 F1 Rookie

Apr 5, 2004
    Naples, Florida
    Full Name:
    Chief
    aawwww :(

6. kaz550

kaz550 Formula 3

Jun 21, 2005
    Richmond Hill
    Full Name:
    Zak
    drove beside a blue Murchielago with rims today on the 407 seen him around richmond hill quite a bit lately also on the 407 was beside an orange Lotus Elise

7. MS250

MS250 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Full Name:
    Avvocato
    What do you mean about rims ?

You can drive a lambo without rims ?

8. MS250

Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Full Name:
    Avvocato
    Steve, the sound was like nothing Ive heard. Never seen an f40 on the road before, the stance, the look....very very scary car on the road coming at you. And the sound when it passed, reminded me of an f16......you know you see the plane coming at you and passing you really quiet and then as it passes past you the noise and booooooom behind it....very similar feel.

9. Carrera_gtcrazy

Carrera_gtcrazy F1 Veteran

Oct 24, 2004
    Munich, Germany
    Full Name:
    Stephan Bauer
    LOLLLLL

10. arshad

arshad Formula Junior

Mar 10, 2004
    Toronto, Canada
    Full Name:
    Arshad
    Clax, why don't you bring it out to the Spring Fling cruise we have set up for end of May and show us in person :)

11. Burnout

Burnout Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    Canada
    Red Testarossa, eastbound on Wilson at Keele, early afternoon. I only got a look at its rear end as it drove away, but when its a rear that nice, that will do just fine.

Porsche fans, are 997 GT3's here yet? I saw a red 997 in Missisauga with a wing and a front end that was similar to what I could remember the GT3's looks like. Either way, if its the real deal or result of modifications, the car looked sharp.

12. Carrera_gtcrazy

Carrera_gtcrazy F1 Veteran

Oct 24, 2004
    Munich, Germany
    Full Name:
    Stephan Bauer
    997 GT3's are not here yet. What you saw was a 997 with the Porsche factory AeroKit. Looks almost identical to the 997 GT3.

13. ferrarilover

ferrarilover F1 Rookie

Nov 5, 2003
    Barrie, ON, Canada
    Full Name:
    Christopher Bailey
    Was in Toronto yesterday, and made a few spots.

1) Around 2:15pm at 215 King Street West, Aston Martin DB9. Oddly enough, this car drew a lot of onlookers. Less than the Ferrari in Yorkville.

2) A few minutes after at King and University, the infamous SEACAT Diablo. I wasn't ready with the camera for that one.

3) Somewhere on Jarvis Street (sorry I don't know Toronto too well) around 2:30pm, a Black BMW Z8, with CHEESEBALL striping and graphics. SOOO LAME.

4) In Yorkville around 5pm, the usual fixture F430, and I think this Bentley Azure (stunning automobile!) has been mentioned as well with a blonde. Would love to see what this blonde woman looks like! Drove around the block and a Maserati Quattroporte had joined them! (sorry about my car mirror haha).

5) Travelling up Avenue Road at intersection of Ave. and St. Clair approx. 5:30pm a Bentley Continental Flying Spur.

6) Lots of Porsches, BMWs and Mercedes of course, which I see no need to photo because theres too many of them and hey I'm a Ferrari nut.......but one I regret taking a picture of, was on Avenue Road, red Porsche 911 convertible, hot blonde driving.......damnnnnn

7) Finally around 6:30pm a 360 Spider in silver, southbound 400 just before Bradford (Hwy 88). (Camera not ready)

8) Not in order but first spot was dealershop spot, Lamborghini Toronto, a red 328 (plated), a red 308 (unplated), the owners Maybach, and the collection of Lambos. Didn't stop inside this time.

9) Last picture - you need to zoom in on the licence plate to see why I posted this one! Anyone figure it out?

See the pictures I did capture here:

http://ca.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/cdn4re/album?.dir=/99cfre2&.src=ph&.tok=phPdL0EB5sfzxLKo

(Note: teaching myself to block out licence plates!)

Chris

14. jack1999

jack1999 Formula Junior

Nov 28, 2003
    toronto
    there are so many bentley gt and flying spur.
    yesterday a circle around downtown and drive back to north york.. saw at least 4 of them

they must be selling like hot cake

15. kaz550

kaz550 Formula 3

Jun 21, 2005
    Richmond Hill
    Full Name:
    Zak
    big chrome rims

16. Skyler

Skyler Formula 3

May 31, 2004
    Canada
    Full Name:
    Skyler
    Nice Pics Chris,
    I love the Drop-Top bentley, Although i think it would much better with a dual exhaust.

17. ferrarilover

ferrarilover F1 Rookie

Nov 5, 2003
    Barrie, ON, Canada
    Full Name:
    Christopher Bailey
    You are right......it does look like something is missing.

Chris

18. goldyF355

goldyF355 Formula 3

May 30, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Steve G.
    Sorry dude, I actually thought of typing in "no offense Ryan" as I typed that post.

You yourself, having driven many of Ferrari's finest autos, must admit...the driving experience is much superior to any P-car (excepting the Carrera GT, of course) That being said, the Pcars certainly have their good points, such as reliability and ease of use.

Besides, what do you care? You have the best of both worlds my friend....
    you get to drive any of a myriad of Ferrari dream cars whenever you want....but don't have to bother with the maintenace or the associated costs! And, ....poor you! :p , you get to drive what most people would consider a dream car ALL year round......It's sort of hard for me to feel sorry for you brother......SUCK IT UP!! :)

19. sers

sers Rookie

Feb 23, 2004
    Ottawa
    Black NSX on Alta Vista. Very nice......

20. Ferrariguy2

Ferrariguy2 F1 Rookie

Apr 5, 2004
    Naples, Florida
    Full Name:
    Chief
    LOL I know, you are right Steve, I just had to put a frowning face when you talked about a 996TT like that!!!
    Bang for your buck, nothing will touch the speed, handling, reliablilty, and build quality of the Turbo.... that being said, yes, I would rather have an F355.... but a viper, z06, or NSX? HELL NO.

21. LambogatiINC

LambogatiINC Formula 3

Aug 14, 2004
    Toronto/Chicago
    Full Name:
    Sal
    i saw a yellow 355 spider this morning, on major mac and pine valley on my way to wonderland....looking sweet as usual

22. AGNRDARNETW

AGNRDARNETW Formula Junior

May 13, 2005
    Earth
    4 Continental GTs, 1 Arnage, 1 355 Spider, 1 DB9 Coupe, and 1 CGT on Harbord. It was the same CGT I saw a couple nights ago.

23. MS250

Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Full Name:
    Avvocato
    I was waiting for that !!!

24. Burnout

Burnout Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    Canada
    Yellow Gallardo and a DeLorean on the eastbound gardiner this morning.

Red Daytona, southbound on Kipling this evening. I'll second Tom's comment about carb'ed Ferrari V12's!

25. ClassicFerrari

Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco
    Silver Mondial Cabriolet tonite. Another regular fixture in Little Italy.