~Mov'it Brake Kits Introduction/Pictures for your F-Car~ | Page 3 | FerrariChat

~Mov'it Brake Kits Introduction/Pictures for your F-Car~

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by wheelhor, Apr 20, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Gary@Brembo_RT

May 1, 2006
    I'm guessing that this could go back and forth forever...and since I've already received my "final warning" this may be a good time to bring it to an end.

Everyone knows that what you write on the internet is never quite taken in the proper context. Maybe it's the lack of facial expresions or the tone in a persons voice. I feel like I stayed on point and only defended the Brembo product. Obviously Eric feels like he was being attacked. That was not my goal. I'm still trying to reread my posts...and the only thing I see with a negative vibe was the basketball analogy. I apologize if that offended anyone.

2. wheelhor

wheelhor Formula Junior

Feb 20, 2006
    Cheyenne, WY most of the year
    Full Name:
    Eric
    There is a place for both kits in the marketplace

Bump

E

3. enjoythemusic

enjoythemusic F1 World Champ

Apr 20, 2002
    Worldwide
    Full Name:
    Steven
    Four consecutive days at Watkins Glen this week, many other days street driving, many other track days... Can attest to the reliability and stopping power of the 308 Brembo package :)

Sorry, just tired and euphoric. Could be due to inhaling lots of 'spent' racing gas fumes for the past four days. At $6 a gallon it had better have some 'kick' %-)

4. Storm-Rider

Storm-Rider Karting

Nov 7, 2003
    I can almost feel the brake dust shooting out of the computer now!

5. wheelhor

wheelhor Formula Junior

Feb 20, 2006
    Full Name:
    Eric
  6. Mike C

Mike C F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 3, 2002
    Southeast USA
    Full Name:
    Mike Charness
    We *do* value your input, and though Brembo is not directly a sponsor, several of our sponsor companies carry and sell Brembo products, and many of our members here do use them. We appreciate having manufacturer perspectives.

7. wheelhor

wheelhor Formula Junior

Feb 20, 2006
    Full Name:
    Eric
    I am checking with Movit for a few of ya, to see which brakes fit under factory wheels. I'll keep you updated!

E

8. wheelhor

wheelhor Formula Junior

Feb 20, 2006
    Full Name:
    Eric
    i have the list of brakes that fit under stock wheels. All PM's returned, PM me if you have any questions :)

E

9. zakeen

zakeen Formula Junior

Aug 29, 2004
    Czech Republic
    I find it a classic that Brembo attacked setuning.com so much and setuning.com sell Brembo gear.

setuning.com - I have a 348. I want a big kit for my car. Can you PM me some prices on some systems you sell Movit/brembe or anything else you got.

thanks