Ford GT spotted | FerrariChat

Ford GT spotted

Discussion in 'North Central - USA (MI, IN, OH, KY, WV)' started by Webby, Apr 21, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Webby

Webby F1 Veteran

Sep 12, 2004
    #1 Webby, Apr 21, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    There was a small car display in front of the ND Bookstore. Included a black GT with white stripes and some older cars. I didn't have time to get many pictures of the older ones so hopefully they will be there tomorrow. Give me your email if you want videos of the GT revving its engine and one of the older cars revving its engine.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. GFUracing

GFUracing Formula Junior

Nov 12, 2005
    Ahwatukee Foothills
    Full Name:
    Darrell
    nice pics, my friends dad has two Ford GT's. a red with white stripes and a grey with silver stripes, I have some pics but they're not high res.

3. We have one also in Louisville, I saw a red GT on Hurstbourne lane during rush hour 2 months ago. They sound wicked.

4. I saw a silver GT last night at Cause for the Cure at Tom Sawyer park. That makes two at least in Louisville.

5. Webby

Webby F1 Veteran

Sep 12, 2004
    Awesome. Yeah they do sound wicked. The guy who owns the GT also had classic Fords like a Galaxie and a Fairlane - the older cars were probably 3 times louder than the GT. I was impressed. But I'd still take the GT over them of course.

6. wendys is good

wendys is good Formula Junior

Aug 5, 2005
    Cincinnati Ohio
    i was at the indy qualifying rounds today and their was a black w/ white stripes parked by the motor homes, had dealer tags

7. 0to60n4

0to60n4 Karting

Dec 18, 2004
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Jim
    Wendy.. will you e-mail me the clips of the engine revs.. I need a new ring tone for my phone :)

[email protected]

Thanks!

8. Dan Ciezniewzky

Dan Ciezniewzky Formula 3
    BANNED

Sep 6, 2004
    Indianapolis
    I ran into my first FGT on Thursday while out driving.
    It looked pretty cool on the road drving and the sound was ok too, but when it was parked at a reataurant and I looked closer it just didnt seem anything special to me. People coming out after dinner liked it though.

One old lady even knew what it was and I was quite impressed, till she said it was just built off a Mustang platform.

9. fiorano94

fiorano94 F1 Veteran

May 26, 2006
    MW/NW/SE
    there are two in muncie indiana one is at muncie imports and the other i dont know the owner