video-Bugatti Veyron On Track | FerrariChat

video-Bugatti Veyron On Track

Discussion in 'Bugatti' started by crystalq3, May 29, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. crystalq3

crystalq3 Karting

Feb 5, 2004
    rome-italy
    Full Name:
    Carmine R.
  2. snj5

snj5 F1 World Champ

Feb 22, 2003
    San Antonio
    Full Name:
    Russ Turner
    The acceration of the Bugatti is mind bending. I must say, the Lotus driver did well making up time in the corners to stay close.

3. DavkeG

DavkeG Formula Junior

Jul 3, 2004
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    Dave G.
    True, but on the other hand, was the owner of the Bugatti going all out in his brand new, million dollar car?

4. speedy4500

speedy4500 Formula Junior

Sep 19, 2004
    If there's one thing that speaks volumes on the Veyron, it's that in almost every video I've seen of the Veyron, there's inevitably grown men giggling like school girls.

5. infraredline

infraredline Formula 3

Mar 15, 2004
    San Francisco
    Full Name:
    John
    I'd be giggling too if I was keeping up with 1/5 the horsepower.

6. speedy4500

speedy4500 Formula Junior

Sep 19, 2004
    Yea, and a $7500/30 hp shifter cart can spank an Elise, SVT Focus, 300-ZX, etc, on a short track....so what?

If you watch the video, you notice the giggling occurs on the straights when the Veyron blasts away.

I can't really tell from your post, but it would seem to me that you don't like the Veyron. Is it because it costs so much? Is it because it weighs 4000 lbs? Whatever the case, it doesn't deny the fact that it is a very VERY special car, the likes of which we haven't had the privilege of seeing since the McLaren F1.