New Development In Seaside Heights, New Jersey - Huge Project | Page 2 | FerrariChat

New Development In Seaside Heights, New Jersey - Huge Project

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by DodgeViper01, Feb 8, 2006.

1. We apologize, our new Classifieds has been intermittently down as we sent an email today that overloaded the system. We'll get it fixed and then you can link from the header "Buy - Sell" or from the email. Thanks.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. DodgeViper01

DodgeViper01 F1 Veteran

Oct 1, 2003
    Does it work now? If not, I will get you in contact with Jay.

2. DodgeViper01

DodgeViper01 F1 Veteran

Oct 1, 2003
    To tell you the truth, I think this is a lot easier for a few reasons but mainly since your only really renting for 16 weeks. If you can make the majority of your income then, you can rest easy for the rest of the time. With regular leases, you have to worry about people destroying the property the whole time, what if they do not pay for the month, etc. With this one, you get paid before they show up, and get a short term rental with minimal risk. Let me know what you think.

3. 996TTurbo

996TTurbo Formula 3

Apr 9, 2006
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Martin
    Still doesnt work!! Damm, my bad about the drive today, Russ called me at 8am and i was up, and i just couldnt do it! I got home at like 5am from Manhattan, rough night LOL!

4. niptuck

niptuck F1 Rookie

Mar 1, 2006
    NYC, NY
    Full Name:
    John L.
    Keith...hook me up too!
    And good seeing you today...and all the cars leave..lol

5. DodgeViper01

DodgeViper01 F1 Veteran

Oct 1, 2003
    Both of you let me know the exact problems you are having and your USER ID's on there and I will e mail Jay.

Martin:

You missed a great run. Lots of nice roads out there.

John:

Nice seeing you again. We have to get together for a run sometime soon. GET THOSE EXAMS OVER WITH!!!

6. 996TTurbo

996TTurbo Formula 3

Apr 9, 2006
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Martin
    Blah tell me about it, but i did have an insane sat night at "Au Bar" :)

Username there is MartinPorscheTT

7. van22

van22 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 7, 2005
    Absecon Island, New Jersey
    Full Name:
    VAN C
    for people looking at any shore comunity, the values have peaked! the only ones telling you something different are trying to sell you something. the european money is gone and they are dumping propertys all over the east coast. best bet wait for the first snow fall if you want to buy. go to any respectable real estate broker and ask how many more propertys are on the market over this time last year and you will be shocked if they give you the numbers! most have doubled? good luck to anybody who wants to make money. nothing is easy!

8. kenster888

kenster888 Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    Massachusetts
    You're the man Keith!
    Goodluck to you!

9. DodgeViper01

DodgeViper01 F1 Veteran

Oct 1, 2003
    Values have leveled off, but this is a rental property so that is irrelevant. I would not tell people to buy this and to try and flip it immediately. This was explained in the beginning. Now in 5 years do I see these properties being worth more? I definitely think so. Afterall, where can you get a beach property with water views and be ONE BLOCK from the beach, ALL for $520,000??? I think they are priced perfectly. :)

10. DodgeViper01

DodgeViper01 F1 Veteran

Oct 1, 2003
    Thank you very much for the kind words!

11. Parikh1234

Parikh1234 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Apr 9, 2006
    Little Ferry, NJ USA
    Full Name:
    Shivam Parikh
    AND as an added bonus with the jersey shore, you can get all the used syringes you need for free:) Just kidding, I think your property looks really nice and I do wish you the best. Maybe I might want to pick one up in the near future.

12. van22

van22 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 7, 2005
    Absecon Island, New Jersey
    Full Name:
    VAN C
    Just like I said before try and rent it for those #'s with the number of rentals on the market and like I said before call a realtor and ask them what they have on the market as weekly rentals and you'll find out its name your price not what they are asking! Supply and demand my man. and yes it's a block from nomansland. Look at ocean city nj as i prime example,beautiful boardwalk great family town, an 90% of the women have all there teeth and under 1 tatoo, unlike your up and coming town. and prices are half of what your asking for the rentals that are rented at 90%. but good luck to the suckers who buy these great deals your giving as pt barnum once said "there's a sucker born every minute" chow

13. yourk

yourk Formula Junior

Feb 14, 2004
    Central NJ
    Full Name:
    J.F.

I must admit that 520k in Seaside is a bit high. I can see 500-800k in Lavalette, but not Seaside.. Not yet at least.

14. DodgeViper01

DodgeViper01 F1 Veteran

Oct 1, 2003
    Each one is entitled to their opinion but we are still renting at that rate. I am not hear to bait and switch someone. I have clients who's rentals we manage, and that is what they are STILL going for.