Moving in with a hot chick. What do I do.. | FerrariChat

Moving in with a hot chick. What do I do..

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by TG, Aug 13, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. TG

TG F1 Veteran

Oct 26, 2004
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Taylor
    I am possibly going to move up to LA, and would be living with this girl I've known for a few years. She's way attractive, and has instigated things in the past. But we are just friends, haven't been anything more. What are the rules? Is it a bad idea to hookup with someone you live with?

Sincerely,
    A confused bachelor. :)

2. DrStranglove

DrStranglove FChat Assassin
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS
  3. Doody

Doody F1 Veteran

Nov 16, 2001
    MA USA
    Full Name:
    Mr. Doody
    #3 Doody, Aug 13, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  4. TG

TG F1 Veteran

Oct 26, 2004
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Taylor
    None on the computer, I had a feeling that would get asked. We already talked about me bringing girls home, and she said she doesn't care at all. So that's a good start..

5. Simon^2

Simon^2 F1 World Champ

Oct 17, 2005
    At Sea Level
    Ahhhh.... but do you care about her banging some guy in her room?

6. 62 250 GTO

62 250 GTO F1 Veteran

Jan 9, 2004
    Nova Scotia Canada
    Full Name:
    Neil
    Bang away but if somthing goes wrong, I'll bet it's you that looks for an apartment.

There should be enough women in LA to keep your dance card full Don't *** where you eat.

7. 0UTXLR8

0UTXLR8 Formula Junior

Apr 12, 2004
    Full Name:
    Josh
    What do you do?

You better make us here at fchat proud, that's what! :D

8. snj5

snj5 F1 World Champ

Feb 22, 2003
    San Antonio
    Full Name:
    Russ Turner
    This is unescapably a disaster waiting to happen.

9. AntonyR

AntonyR F1 Veteran

Apr 12, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Antony
    does it get any better?

have one of your good friends hook up with her.....that should help you

10. Spasso

Spasso F1 World Champ

Feb 16, 2003
    Land of Slugs & Moss
    Full Name:
    Han Solo
    Couldn't have said it better myself...................

11. BOG

BOG Formula Junior
    BANNED

May 30, 2006
    You get to sit in your room and stare at the ceiling while she's in her room getting pounded and screaming "OH OH OH OH GOD POUND ME, OH GOD, OH GOD GET THE HOT POKER. SHOVE IT UP MY ***!"

No thanks. I'd find somewhere else to live.

12. MAHOOL

MAHOOL Formula Junior

May 24, 2004
    O-town, Florida
    Full Name:
    Mel
    don't bang her but use her to get other chicks, and let her use you to hook up with other guys, so this way regardless what happens you still have a place to stay in the morning

13. Gilles27

Gilles27 F1 World Champ

Mar 16, 2002
    Ex-Urbia
    Full Name:
    Jack
    Show up with a bottle of tequila and let things sort themselves out.

14. tigermilk

tigermilk Formula Junior

Jul 12, 2001
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    James P. Smith
    Jack Tripper comes to mind

15. Whisky

Whisky Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 27, 2006
    Upper Great Plains
    Full Name:
    The original Fernando
    Based on the above, you are about to have a really great - really bad time.

Enjoy it, live it, love it, learn it.

Oh - you will be bounced out the door in 3 months - guaranteed.

16. holminator

holminator Formula 3
    BANNED

Jun 3, 2005
    Washington, DC
    Full Name:
    Prince Falafel
    Any naked pix? :)

17. TG

TG F1 Veteran

Oct 26, 2004
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Taylor

We haven't moved in yet

18. EC308

EC308 Formula 3

Aug 28, 2005
    jenkintown, pa
    Full Name:
    ed
    Scenario uno- you move in, it happens, you fall in love, she doesn't, you get counseling, chalk it up to experience and move on.

Scenario dos- you move in, it happens, you fall in love, she falls in love, you still get counseling after she leaves upon finding you with your hand on her best friends breast but you are still man enough to chalk it up to experience and move on.

Scenario tres- you move in fall in love with her but she doesn't. She gets angry and leaves. You stalk her for the next three years and when hiding behind a car at In-n-Out Burger you get discovered by a famous movie producer and become the biggest box office star in Hollywood. Soon your addicted to pain killers and actresses whose name begins with the letter C. Next thing you know you purchase a palatial estate in Newport Beach and meet the actress of your dreams and get married. You have two beautiful kids with your wife and one with your brazilian maid Carmela. Soon you become bored with your life and fall back on taking advice from F-chatters. Now your posting all the time while neglecting your career, family and friends. You now have over 7500 posts. You finally hit a breakthrough and realize that listening to advice from guys with Ferraris actually won't help solve the real problem.She's hot and in the next room in her t-shirt and panties and you can't sleep because all you want to do is go in there and rip her clothes off. Good Luck.

19. Matthew_Love84

Matthew_Love84 Karting

Aug 9, 2006
    Orange County, CA
    Full Name:
    Matthew Love
    you'll be fine..

I once lived with 3 females while attending school..

you know that whole idea where girls who live together, well.. they "sync" up. It's true, very.. very.. very true.

20. TG

TG F1 Veteran

Oct 26, 2004
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Taylor
    I'm sorry for stooping low on this comment but I want to make it clear that this isn't a PatrickShim scenario. I don't need dating advice, I've just never lived with a girl that I've been attracted to who perves as hard as I do. I really am just curious in finding out if any other f-chatters have unwritten rules that they've lived by. And falling in love definitely isn't an option. When it comes to that I think with my pants, not my head..

21. ylshih

ylshih Shogun Assassin
    Honorary Owner

Mar 21, 2004
    Northern CA
    Full Name:
    Yin
    I roomed with a "hot chick" for a year (many years ago). It was simple and uncomplicated because we had no interest in each other and had our own girlfriends/boyfriends. It was really no different than two guys living together (except another guy won't ask you to drive her to the abortion clinic :().

The thing you need to honestly answer for yourself is what you expect from this situation. If all you want is a roommate and you have no emotional attachment today, then talk to her, set the bounds and that can work. If you're going into it looking for an occasional something, I think it would be bad odds to expect two people to get together at the same time who are also completely OK with sex and other partners; but you know yourself, so that helps the odds, and if it happens then have fun. But, if you're going into it hoping to make something happen, then expect the downside will be having to move out if that "something" doesn't work out the way you expect or you misjudge the other person's reactions/behavior or your own.

I wouldn't do anything that would be hard to get out of, like signing a 1-year lease.

22. PAP 348

PAP 348 Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 10, 2005
    Mount Isa, Australia
    Full Name:
    Pap

Whatever you do..............dont get caught wearing her soiled panties on your head when she is out. Can be done.........but dont get caught!! :eek::eek:

23. TheBigEasy

TheBigEasy F1 World Champ
    Consultant

Jun 21, 2005
    California
    Full Name:
    Ethan Hunt
    +1..... :)

If you aren't hooking up with her than you'd end up treating her like a sister, and you'd never want her to bring a guy around.

24. eurospec

eurospec F1 Veteran

May 29, 2005
    Mt Isa. Australia
    Full Name:
    mohamad
    can't speak until pics are up....

25. msquared

msquared Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 4, 2004
    Full Name:
    Matt
    HAHA... i spent the last year living with a girl.. what a mess.

she was 23 when i moved in. she was just out of a close by college and a "sorority girl" to a t. i was fully expecting a front row ticket to pillow fights between her and her gal friends.

turns out that in the year we lived together, she didn't introduce me to a single of her girlfriends. even worse, three of the four girls i dated in the last year threw fits because they got some weird "vibe" from my roommate and thought i was getting a piece on the side... so not only was i not getting the action on the side, but i was getting in trouble for the action i wasn't getting!

i got completely sick of it and decided to move - swearing up and down that i'd never live with a girl again...

september 1st i move into a four bedroom house in hermosa with three 24 year old girls. . . i'm not very bright. i learned nothing.

good luck though. maybe - hopefully - we will both have better luck with the new roommates

Cheers!