Eric's collection | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Eric's collection

Discussion in '288GTO/F40/F50/Enzo/LaFerrari' started by Speedracer38, Jan 24, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Supercarlover

Supercarlover Formula 3

Sep 30, 2004
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Joshua B.
    The pic I was referring to was the on of simply the Yellow GTR facing away from the camera. Beauty at its finest.

2. Ermanno Claypool

Ermanno Claypool Formula Junior

Jul 31, 2006
    Italy
    Full Name:
    Ermanno
    Incredible thread.
    More pics,please :eek:

3. LV Eric

LV Eric Formula Junior

Apr 1, 2006
    LA & LV
    Full Name:
    eric
    that was me

4. LV Eric

LV Eric Formula Junior

Apr 1, 2006
    LA & LV
    Full Name:
    eric
    thats my favorite pic, it gives me a woodie, i've awalys been an ass man. No my GTR's didnt come from RW we have the only 3 known to be in the US. I had the yellow one color sanded and detailed it cost me $5,000 to get it like that, I had it detailed at my friends house because my garage doors wernt up, when I drove it from his house to mine I ran it flat out at 240kms it has the short gears, when I turned onto my street I was so jumped up on adrenelin I slid the car around the corner like a pro. driver. got home and probably couldnt do it again. ite RWD but somehow I got all 4 tires loose.

5. Fastviper

Fastviper F1 Rookie

Nov 20, 2003
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Dash
    Wait, Is that photoshop?

Actually, I think I have just figured out that I am in the wrong business!

Great collection Eric!

6. jplayer521

jplayer521 Formula Junior

Feb 22, 2006
    FL
    Full Name:
    Jason
    Eric I work for a fairly large exotic sales company Boats, Planes, Cars and out of all the clients I have who are mega mega rich NO1 has a collection like you. Your GTR's are my dream cars I dont know what else to say except for I would love to one day see them and shake your hand for having such a passion for beautiful cars and rare cars to boot. Thanks for letting us take a peak at your collection and home!

7. ELIM

ELIM Formula 3

Apr 29, 2005
    OC, CA
    Full Name:
    Elliot
    Sweet photoshoot!!!

You need to make some posters from Mark or Kevin's pics. ;)

8. ferraripanoz

ferraripanoz Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 24, 2004
    Full Name:
    Mark
    You mean grandfather, but if you can imagine it his collection would be alittle more impressive then Eric's. Not saying that Eric's isn't impressive:)

9. Townshend

Townshend F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jul 20, 2005
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    Walter
    What's equally impressive about Eric is for those who know him know where he was a few years ago and what hes done to accomplish this..

10. BaronM69

BaronM69 Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 29, 2005
    Washington DC / FR
    Don't think it is a nice collection at all.

It is impressive because of the amount of money you see on the floor.

Why 2 phanthoms? Why a Maybach when you have 2 phantoms? Why a limo when you have 2 RR and a maybach?

why all the cars by 2? where are the really nice models? I mean the not obvious for multimillions dollars makers?

11. sk90077

sk90077 Formula Junior

Jun 25, 2004
    Ive seen John and Eric making out Girls gone Wild style.
    it was pretty hot!

12. SP_wEaZeL

SP_wEaZeL Formula Junior

Aug 23, 2004
    2 is better then 1. Why not a Maybach? He needs the Limo to drive him to his cars. Why not 2 of each? They were busy giving us BJ's when the pictures were being taken. Anything else?

13. sk90077

sk90077 Formula Junior

Jun 25, 2004

He has one RR for LA the other for Vegas. The Maybach is to be drivin in which is mainly for his back problems.
    Limo is for his work for the office parties etc..

Also 2 is always better then 1 ;)

14. bjorn156

bjorn156 Formula Junior

Apr 19, 2006
    los angeles
    Full Name:
    aaron
    wow... unreal. incredible collection of cars.

i think i saw you on the PCH last weekend below malibu. two yellow enzos (i assume you and john), a red gallardo spyder and an SLR. maybe more cars, but i was looking at yours.

was that you?

15. LV Eric

LV Eric Formula Junior

Apr 1, 2006
    LA & LV
    Full Name:
    eric
    i live in 2 citys so i need one in each house, the limo is for emplouyees or clients, the Maqybach is for clients or me when my back is real bad and I need to go from LA-Vegas, You see I think wide not narrow why not 3 Phantoms and 2 nore Maybachs is how i think i dont have limitations in my thinking. It really isnt that expensive of a collection, there are people here who have one car thats worth more than my entire collection, it isnt about $$ anyways, the guys worked 17 hours for the photo shoot, i had all the cars shipped in and did this to share it with other people for them to enjoy, it isnt a contest or anything. I dont have any really nice models because i cant afford them right now I have other more important things to do than go broke buying cars, infact about half the cars are worth more than i paid for them. If you want to see "really nice models" look else where cause i dont have them. sorry your unhappy, does jealousy mean your unhappy with me? or your self? you see my friend some of my frineds have 10 times the $$$ i do and I'm happy for them and dont question their choices when they add a car to their collection, even if I dont like the car I'm happy for them, even before I could afford a Lambo 7 years ago I was happy for those who could. I'm facinated in understanding jealousy and its root cause and why it leads to things like this pissing on a parade, we only did this to share things our lifes experiences with others, and somehow it upsets a small % of people, i really want to understand why and how that works so in the future I wont make the same mistake twice, should I not display my cars on the internet or a magazine, or not buy them at all and give the $$ to stop AIDS in Africa? Again i'm sorry my choices of cars isnt what you like. I'll try and be more thoughtful before I share pictures of them with my friends on the internet or a magazine.

I like buying cars in pairs anyways one to drive the other to drive a little but keep nice, its just collecting. nothing more nothing less. Some of the cars are simply put are transportation.

16. LV Eric

LV Eric Formula Junior

Apr 1, 2006
    LA & LV
    Full Name:
    eric
    it was hot, but we took it farther than GGW in the Maybach62 more than once, after we made our mess we moved over to his Maybach62 his has brown interior and mine is black so it hides the spots better. ;)

17. LV Eric

LV Eric Formula Junior

Apr 1, 2006
    LA & LV
    Full Name:
    eric
    that was us, i had the Gallardo(Audi) and the yellow enzo, the 2 Mercs and the yellow enzo were my friends, one of the Mercs was a DTM that is faster than the Enzo at all speeds we took them up to about 135-140 and the Enzo didnt have a chance.

18. bointc

bointc Formula Junior

Mar 6, 2006
    Jersey City, NJ
    Full Name:
    Anthony
    Thank you for being so generous to share your collection for pictures to be taken, it's quite a sight, and I know most high worth individuals are iffy about opening their lives up to the public in anyway sort of way, it's quite truly an amazing collection. One day I hope to be as lucky as you!

19. Martin D

Martin D F1 Rookie

Nov 7, 2004
    Germany
    Full Name:
    Martin Dietz
    I think this is a realy cool collection!!!
    Thanks for sharing this with us

Martin

20. Townshend

Townshend F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jul 20, 2005
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    Walter
    To each their own, but to answer a couple of your questions he doesn't have just one residence.. Besides, sometimes you feel like wearing white..sometimes you feel like wearing black..

Have you ever been in or driven a Maybach or RR? Two different cars IMHO.

21. Townshend

Townshend F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jul 20, 2005
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    Walter
    Eric,

You thinking about grabbin the RR Drophead? It's a very sharp car! I got a demo of all the features this past weekend, but they're sold out through the end of 08 :(.

22. cntchds

cntchds Formula 3

Oct 22, 2005
    San Jose, California
    Full Name:
    Peter Hatch
    I for one think it is an amazing collection. If you have the funds to pick up two of each, why not? Especially if you are going to do what Eric is doing with his "one to drive, and one to drive a little". To each his own, but I think it is just awe inspiring to all of the youth present here to see what we have the ability to aspire to. Sure we may never get there in life, but none the less a dream is a dream.

Thank you Eric for showing us your full collection, I very much appreciate your openness in showing us all the life you enjoy instead of having it pushed in our faces. I think that the way you do things around here are quite modest, but I believe that true of most of the "high rollers" here.

Hope your back is recovering well from that last surgery, and hope to see you up in Tracy sometime soon. ;)

Don't forget to bring your Enzo! Or Enzo's by the time you get back here.

Peter Hatch

23. stocky

stocky Formula Junior

Oct 25, 2005
    Bolton , England.
    Full Name:
    Andy
    what planet are you on ???????? many thanks must go to eric for allowing his cars to be photographed and shared with us petrolheads everywhere , surely you are a member of f-chat because of your love of cars ? everybody else is here for that reason , he could collect these cars and keep them hidden from view , and what joy would that be , i cant afford the tyres on the enzo let alone any one of his cars but there is no animosity towards eric , only praise and thanks for letting us see this amazing collection . the end .

24. jplayer521

jplayer521 Formula Junior

Feb 22, 2006
    FL
    Full Name:
    Jason
    What is is that you do for a living that in 7 years you went from not being able to afford one lambo to having all that you have. You should write a how to book :)

25. sk90077

sk90077 Formula Junior

Jun 25, 2004
    Hey Townhend

John will be the first in the US to get his. Eric put a deposit on the car in Nov 05, i put mine in Feb 06. we are high on the list for the Drophead