hotwheels.com | FerrariChat

hotwheels.com

Discussion in 'Collectables, Literature, & Models' started by rizlaneil1000, Feb 26, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. rizlaneil1000

rizlaneil1000 Karting

Feb 23, 2006
    hull england
    Full Name:
    neil wood
    can someone help me and post the link to the index pages where i can fin ferrari 1/18th scales ad elite series etc..

cant seem to find it

2. BLACK HORSE

BLACK HORSE Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 11, 2004
    California - Bay Area
    Full Name:
    Rob

I don't like the Mattel's Hotwheels website... IT DOWN RIGHT SUCKS. Websites should tell you what's new and information about products, but their website has to much Flash animation and crap links to stuff I don't care about. Mattel should get more in tune with their customers and re-do the site.

Just my 2 cents!

3. MondialMondo

MondialMondo Formula Junior

Oct 9, 2005
    USA
    Full Name:
    MondialMondo
    Definitely agree. I don't know who is running their website, but Hotwheels just doesn't get it.

4. johneli1

johneli1 Formula Junior

Feb 10, 2006
    Hampshire, England
    Full Name:
    John
    IMO their website reflects the quality of their products! I can never find what I'm looking for either - I'm surprised Ferrari don't get them to buck their ideas up!

5. MondialMondo

MondialMondo Formula Junior

Oct 9, 2005
    USA
    Full Name:
    MondialMondo
    Interesting thought. Ferrari should indeed have included some kind of clause in their contract that would have required Hotwheels to develop and maintain a decent looking website.

6. WJHMH

WJHMH Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2001
    Panther City, Texas
    Full Name:
    WJHMH
    I post on that site but never get any responses from anyone from Mattel corporate, only other collectors. This past weekend I heard about the possible cancellation of the P4/5 project & went on a rant on the HW board. I do admit I jumped the gun a bit & should asked Jim about it first before I made the post, for all the other collectors to do apologize for my actions. I even asked Mattel to remove the thread but it's still there. I do admit it's not by any means the best-run board but at least it's a source for some useful information.

7. rush109

rush109 F1 Veteran

May 26, 2005
    Montreal, Quebec
    Full Name:
    Joshua McRae
    Its a complete peice of ****.....its been **** for the longest time and i dont understand why they cant make it more welcoming and easyer to navigate on.....my 2 cents!

8. rizlaneil1000

rizlaneil1000 Karting

Feb 23, 2006
    hull england
    Full Name:
    neil wood
    glad its not just me then!!

seems to all about toy cars what rour kids wheel around the living room floor, not anything relevant to the seriousness of collection great marques?

hotwheels.....pants!!!

9. jknight

jknight F1 Veteran

Oct 30, 2004
    Central Texas
    This isn't exactly what you are requesting, however, it should be of some assistance (I buy from them quite frequently (1:43 mostly) - great, quick receipt of merchandise.)

http://www.warmup.it/shop/home.php?cat=681

Carol