Help Tracking Someone Down Please | FerrariChat

Help Tracking Someone Down Please

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by Jerrari, Mar 14, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Jerrari

Jerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 24, 2001
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Jerry Wiersma
    I have a loser that I got a judgement against in small claims court, but he still refuses to pay me. The court suggested that I find out where he is currently employed and I can get his wages garnished. My question is, there are hundreds of sites out there that provide this service for a small fee but sometimes their information is out dated. I tries this before on someone else and the information that I had in house was more current than what they provided me. I have his s.s. #, full name, last known address, etc. Does anyone have experience working with any of these types of companies that will provide me up to date data? Thanks in advance! Jerry.

2. sinister007

sinister007 Karting

Jul 20, 2005
    san diego
    Full Name:
    nick
    i am in the same position and it has been very difficult to find out where he works. I tried to send it out to a collections agency but they have not taken any action. It has been one of the most frustrating ordeals but i am still trying to do something. I am waiting for him to make a mistake so i can strike. Good luck with your search and I would like to hear how it pans out.

thanks

nick c

3. audihenry

audihenry Formula Junior
    BANNED

Mar 27, 2006
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Henry
    Camp out in front of his house.

This happened to me once, except the guy took his family and ran back to Mexico. Arriva!

4. quartermaster

quartermaster Formula 3

Sep 11, 2005
    If the dollar amount owed warrants it, hire a good PI. Cost varies on circumstances/particulars. Pretty effective, and it sounds like you have sufficient personal info on the guy to make it affordable.

5. tfazio

tfazio Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 20, 2004
    Michigan
    Often on credit reports it will list where he/she is currently employed. However, the information isn't always up to date. If you only find a previous employer you could contact them and see if they know where he/she went.

6. ROGUE GTS

ROGUE GTS Formula Junior

May 24, 2004
    Kalifornia
    If you know where he lives... and you're that dedicated, pick up his trash bags and sift through them. Guaranteed he is probably sloppy enough to throw away paycheck stubs, 401k info, insurance papers, business cards, cell phone bills, etc. With a little investigation I'm sure you can track it down.

or hell just follow the guy to work one morning.

7. SrfCity

SrfCity F1 World Champ

If you have his current address then I'd just follow the guy to work. You may want to contact his current landlord and find out although that could tip the guy off. You can get this resolved for free other than it costing you a little time.