Andy Falbo | FerrariChat

Andy Falbo

Discussion in 'Arizona & New Mexico' started by pcglobal, Feb 7, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. pcglobal

pcglobal Karting

Sep 4, 2006
    Scottsdale, Arizona
    Full Name:
    AJ
    Hi, does anyone have Andy Falbo's contact info? Please PM me. I've used Alex Traverso, and I hate to throw him under the bus, but he was supposed to install my exhaust 3 months ago, and now I can't get in touch with him.

Any other input on Ferrari techs here in Phoenix/Scottsdale area much appreciated!

Thanks
    Andrew

2. Nicksta

Nicksta Formula Junior

Sep 16, 2006
    DC Ranch & NY, NY
    Full Name:
    Nick Ingle
    PM Sent.

3. 410SA

410SA F1 Veteran

Nov 2, 2003
    West Coast
    Full Name:
    A
    Alex was moving his shop as Exotics of Scottsdale where he was subleasing were evicted from their space.
    Alex is up and running in the Scottsdale Airpark in a brand new space and you can reach him at 480-241-8877.

Alex and Andy are both superb techs and the downside is that they are both in high demand, but IMO it's worth waiting for them

4. dogue

dogue Formula Junior

Sep 2, 2001
    Phoenix, AZ
    Full Name:
    Terry
    Andy's number is 480.836.7915

5. DetroitDetomaso

DetroitDetomaso Formula Junior

Mar 6, 2006
    Las Vegas
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Try Jeff Leblond, he's great! 623-566-1628

6. pcglobal

pcglobal Karting

Sep 4, 2006
    Scottsdale, Arizona
    Full Name:
    AJ
    Just got ahold of Alex. THanks for all of your help !
    Alex is installing an F430 Exhaust on my 360... only been done a few times we shall see

7. exotic911

exotic911 Rookie

Jan 28, 2005

410SA,

I would like to think that the information people post on this forum is factual. Obviously you have no idea what you are talking about and shouldn't open your mouth. When did you become an expert about my business? I wasn't evicted from my former location, I moved. I am now in a 16,000 square foot building sitting on three acres at 2040 North Scottsdale Rd. I like how you talk up Alex's new building also since YOU OWN IT. Ego Stroke.

8. nerd

nerd F1 Rookie

Oct 12, 2003
    Coronado, CA
    Full Name:
    RSK

When you move every two years, it hard to keep track. You might want to file an address change with the Arizona Corporation Commission and your web site inventory pages (not your main page) have your old address.

9. exotic911

exotic911 Rookie

Jan 28, 2005
    Nerd,

I appreciate the heads up on the web pages and I have already filled out the AZCC paperwork. And I've only moved twice, both to better locations.

10. Ingenere

Ingenere F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Dec 11, 2001
    On the Limit
    Full Name:
    Dino
    Come on guys..........

Every time I see a thread that has ANYTHING to do with Exotics of Scottsdale I hear this BS. Alex......they didn't get evicted....they moved to a better location....and I know that you know that. Go check their new digs. And Roy, do you even know these guys?

I have done business with them for a few years and they have always been straight with me. THAT is from personal experience. There is a reason why Naz is still in business and thriving, and all those other people have run away, or are guests of the state. Figure it out and stop creating rumors and spreading lies.......its just not fair.

OK! I have vented.........and I feel much better! :)

11. 410SA

410SA F1 Veteran

Nov 2, 2003
    West Coast
    Full Name:
    A
    Hold on just a second -put your panties back on Dino. I had info that Exotics of Scottsdale were asked to leave their location in order for it to become a nightclub. I got that info from a real estate broker who represents the center. Their move was sudden and Alex Traverso who was operating in the workshop part of their space was left looking for space. I had no idea they were open elsewhere. I have not seen any advertising or spoken to anyone who mentioned it, which is unusual in AZ's fairly tight-knit exotic car community
    I'm delighted that they are open in new premises because they always had great cars and it was unfortunate (or so it seemed ) that another independent shop that had great inventory was closing.
    I wish them great success and I will continue to refer people to them as I have done in the past. I just this week referred someone to their Vegas location for a 599, because it looks like that's the only place selling one right now.
    I am also happy that Alex has a new place to work out of and that everyone who uses his services has a place to get their cars fixed.

12. Ingenere

Ingenere F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Dec 11, 2001
    On the Limit
    Full Name:
    Dino
    No harm Alex.......I just always end up sticking up for guys that I think are good guys. Especially when I have had positive experiences with them. Its just so hard to defend oneself against accusations....you end up sounding like 'he said, she said'. I know, because I have had to put up with stuff like that in my profession.

As far as moving out suddenly.........their lease was up, and they were planning the move for months. The nite club thing has to do with their new place. They have a very cool concept of combining the two. Its pretty neat.

And Traverso couldn't go with them because they didn't have a place to put him. With that said..........hopefully, we can put this to bed!

13. nerd

nerd F1 Rookie

Oct 12, 2003
    Coronado, CA
    Full Name:
    RSK
    Only as a "tire kicker" and no offence was intended......just nerd speak....sorry!

14. 410SA

410SA F1 Veteran

Nov 2, 2003
    West Coast
    Full Name:
    A
    I need to correct a misconception I had. Exotics of Scottsdale is linked to Exotics of Caesars Place via a common financial partner, but are in no other way affiliated according to the owner. I was not aware of this and I stand corrected. The Scottsdale store has moved to a new location closer to the motor mile in South Scottsdale and this happened when their lease expired. I was under the impression, given by a broker trying to sell their their former building that they had been evicted, but this is not the case. They are up and running and i'm looking forward to checking out their stuff sometime soon.

15. show time

show time Formula Junior

Jan 5, 2006
    Scottsdale AZ
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Anyone have a new address for Exotics? I had a great time buying the 328 from them and I will need them to locate another toy in the near future...I need to keep tabs on them.

-Chris

16. MarkoP

MarkoP Karting

Jun 15, 2004
    AZ
    Full Name:
    Marko Pesakovic
    Hey Chris (show time)

PM Sent

17. MY355

MY355 Formula Junior

Feb 4, 2004
    NYC and AZ
    DO IT FOR JOHNNY CRIS !!

ACTUALLY I SAW ALEX AT HIS NEW SHOP IN SCOTTSDALE SATURDAY!!!
    NICE PLACE !!
    HE WAS HOSTING A PRE-CONCOURSE SEMINAR W/ A COUPLE OF VENDORS.

ALEX WILL BE AT MY PLACE THIS SUNDAY FOR THE MRS. BIRTHDAY BBQ BASH.
    COME BY IF YOUR IN TOWN!!

MY355

18. azheman

azheman Karting

Feb 3, 2004
    Scottsdale, Arizona
    Everyone is invited?

19. MY355

MY355 Formula Junior

Feb 4, 2004
    NYC and AZ

YES!!