F430 and GT3 RS Delivered | Page 3 | FerrariChat

F430 and GT3 RS Delivered

Discussion in '360/430' started by Francis, Apr 23, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. peterb

peterb Karting

Mar 26, 2005
    milan italy
    Full Name:
    peter ross
    i own a 360 cs and am going to take delivery of a gt3 rs in july ( hopefully). I wanted to know from those of you have driven the gt3rs what sensations the car provides.

i am keeping the 360 cs ( would never sell) and wonder if the gt3rs will be a technological improvement over the cs( i am sure it will) and whether it will be as fun to drive or more than the cs.

will post pictures of both when the the black beats from stuttgart arrives!

2. ylshih

ylshih Shogun Assassin
    Honorary Owner

Mar 21, 2004
    Northern CA
    Full Name:
    Yin
  3. club0

club0 Formula Junior

Feb 22, 2004
    Helsinki, Finland
    I think I saw a GT3 RS today in downtown Helsinki.. it looked very mean and the suspension seemed quite hard, you could see the car almost bounce off the ground when it went over some tram rails.. :D

4. DM18

DM18 F1 Rookie

Apr 29, 2005
    Hong Kong
    Suspension is not hard at all. Compared with 996 GT3 RS suspension is much much improved for road use. Even in sport mode suspension is amazing on the road. Richard Hammond just wrote the same impression in Top Gear

5. Francis

Francis Rookie

Jul 29, 2005
    California
    Full Name:
    Ralph Francis
    The F430 clearly has more power and you can feel it. It's also easier to stay within the peak power band range with the F430.

The GT3 RS and F430 are like two beautiful women, neither of which would you kick out of bed for eating crackers. However. my personal preference is the F430...after all it is a Ferrari.