Service Costs for 360 Modena--Good Third Party? | FerrariChat

Service Costs for 360 Modena--Good Third Party?

Discussion in 'Chicago' started by Geekn8r, May 8, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Geekn8r

Geekn8r Rookie

Jul 28, 2006
    Hey guys,

I am curious if anyone out there has a good Third Party (other than a dealer) that they go to for Service on a 360 Modena?

I recently have become concerned with my service due to some conflicting information I am receiving from the service at a dealer. I brought my car in a week ago and asked them to look at the brake pads and make sure there was life left. The tech looked at them and said "oh there is plenty of life left in these pads"

Then a week later while getting my car serviced for Oil/Trans/Brake fluid I received a call saying from a service manager saying that my brake pads were almost gone and should be replaced. Considering only a week went by and I didnt even drive my car I dont understand how my brake pads could mysteriously disappear :)

I also overlooked the fact that I have seen posts on here that people have paid far less for their Oil/Trans/Brake fluid changes than I am paying($1200). I was willing to overlook it but now Im starting to rethink that as well.

Any comments or information would be appreciated!

2. Farmers Agent

Farmers Agent Karting

May 24, 2004
    AUTOSPRINT IN CHICAGO 773-685-0930

3. Geekn8r

Geekn8r Rookie

Jul 28, 2006
    Thanks! Got that as a personal reference as well today.