Maranello Concessionaires Contact Info | FerrariChat

Maranello Concessionaires Contact Info

Discussion in 'Vintage (thru 365 GTC4)' started by drew365, Aug 14, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. drew365

drew365 Formula Junior

Jun 22, 2004
    The Valley, L.A.
    Full Name:
    Andy Ritter
    I have been unable to find a replacement window lift motor for my 365 GT 2+2. In one of the threads recently a poster mentioned buying one from Maranello Concessionaires. I googled them and get taken to Ferrari U.K. websites. There is no contact info for parts, I emailed sales and it came back. Anyone have a phone number for whoever handles vintage parts for them, or an email address. Thanks.

2. T308

T308 Formula 3

May 12, 2004
    Southern Cal
    Ferrari UK
    Maranello Concessionaires Ltd.
    Thorpe Industrial Estate
    Egham
    Surrey
    TW20 8RJ

Fax: +44 1784 436303

e-mail: [email protected]

If you're a member of the Ferrari Owners Site you can link through to the site under Classiche - Classic Parts

T308

3. drew365

drew365 Formula Junior

Jun 22, 2004
    The Valley, L.A.
    Full Name:
    Andy Ritter
    Thanks, I will have to try faxing them. I tried to email webparts and it came back with the same error as my Sales email: "The system has been configured to reject your mail." ???

4. AndrewWA

AndrewWA Formula Junior

Oct 14, 2005
    Sunbury, London
    Full Name:
    Andrew Stevens
    Hello Drew365
    Our mechanic here downunder reengineered an Alfa 75 (Milano) window motor to replace the one in our car. Works very well now, as long as that cable doesn't get tangled! I would recommend changing the cable wire too if you can, not a fun job, but if it's old/stretched/kinked in any way, it's only going to potentially cause you more grief down the line.

5. greyboxer

greyboxer F1 World Champ

Dec 8, 2004
    South East
    Full Name:
    Jimmie
  6. Ferrari_UK_Parts

Apr 28, 2004
    UK
    Full Name:
    Stuart T.
    Hi Guys,

Contact details as follows:

Maranello Concessionaires Limited
    Unit 3 Thorpe Industrial Estate
    Crabtree Road
    Egham
    Surrey
    TW20 8RJ

Tel. 01784 436222 (Switchboard)
    01784 486647 (Direct Line)

e-mail: [email protected]

We now have a new website up and running, which allows you to enter a part number, to check if we have it in stock. www.ferraripart.co.uk

Kind Regards

Stuart

7. 1975gt4don

1975gt4don Formula Junior

Nov 5, 2003
    Peoples Rep of CA
    Full Name:
    Smog Exempt
    Just a suggestion, maybe next time to avoid confusion, you can update your other website to reflect your next website so that I don't waste time entering in credit card information, parts order information and waiting for parts to arrive. It has been very frustrating to say the least in trying to get two small parts from you.