Goodwood FOS - 612 P4/5 | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Goodwood FOS - 612 P4/5

Discussion in '288GTO/F40/F50/Enzo/LaFerrari' started by gregh, Jun 22, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. tomgt

tomgt F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 22, 2004
    Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Tom Wiggers
    F40 blue ' Pilot' 74045 (F40 LM / GTE) Will post pics myself of this car soon in Supercars section under F40 LM GTE

2. fun-meter

fun-meter Formula Junior

Nov 12, 2006
    Kent, UK
    Full Name:
    Lewis
    Got a few good photos of the P4/5, will post them up later today. For me, I think it looked better in person than pictures.

3. fun-meter

fun-meter Formula Junior

Nov 12, 2006
    Kent, UK
    Full Name:
    Lewis
    #28 fun-meter, Jun 25, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  4. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    So it washed out then?????

No way he could get the power down in that.......how were his practice times on dry pavement?

Did tonyh meet up and get any vid???

BigTex wants to know.....LOL! :D :D :D

5. jorge.rios

jorge.rios F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 2, 2006
    Monterrey
    Full Name:
    Jorge
  6. Napolis

Napolis Three Time F1 World Champ
    Honorary Owner

Oct 23, 2002
    Full Name:
    Jim Glickenhaus
    Absolutely Fantastic Experience!!! It was great to meet all of you. Driving up the hill was very special. The car is very quick in the rain no problem at all but I was being very careful as there were several crashes. I had a wonderfull time and got to talk with Jim Hall, and Richard Attwood who told me great stories about 0854. Saturday was so wet and dark that I left the lights on and someone noticed and text-ed a friend in the US who called me on my mobile at Goodwood! The next morning the battery was flat so the Marshals put the word out and in a few minutes the Historic Lotus F1 Team, Alan Mann, Gigaruro, and several others brought around jumper cables and batteries and we were good to go. I told Nick Mason about it and he remarked "Kind of like having Eric Clapton tuning your Guitar!"

Charles puts on an incredible event and he is a wonderful host/father/ and enthusiast!!

CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    Good to hear from our favorite driver!

You warned someone just the other day, not to let the battery get low!

Glad all went well!

Your detail guy is gonna KILL you.....LOL!

8. Chav

Chav Rookie

Feb 19, 2007
    I was looking out for your car all day, it really made my weekend when i saw you drive it out of the pits

I'm just a normal guy, i'll never be able to drive and own something like that, but i've got the next best thing.... pictures of you driving it, i'll keep the pictures for a very long time

cheers !!!

9. Napolis

Honorary Owner

Oct 23, 2002
    Full Name:
    Jim Glickenhaus
  10. Napolis

Honorary Owner

Oct 23, 2002
    Full Name:
    Jim Glickenhaus
    #35 Napolis, Jun 26, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  11. vur

vur Karting

May 9, 2006
    Full Name:
    Vur
    Hi Jim,
    ...interstellar overdrive...the car looks great in the rain.

12. buster bram

buster bram Formula Junior

Dec 10, 2005
    mussolini's Garage
    Full Name:
    Sean
    Jim traveled 250miles (5hrs) a mere hope skip and a jump compaired to others but my 1st time at Goodwood (Not for the want of trying) THE BEST EVENT I have been to, I only hope next years event will be better (Not quite shaw how but I am sure you friend CHARLES) or LORD MARCH to us peasents.

Tryed to say hello But when you were at the top of the hill we were at the bottom, you at the bottom us at the top or in the helicoper that was a trip not to be missed. You looked like you let a few people drive it not sure who but I bet you made there day. I hope us brits made you welcome and you will return with the GT or 3/4 (Revival maybe) You should be used to rain cause every time I have been to NY it rained or snowed (Maybe going at the wrong time I know before somebody says something)

The FOS is a event not to be missed but next time a couple of days

13. GFUracing

GFUracing Formula Junior

Nov 12, 2005
    Ahwatukee Foothills
    Full Name:
    Darrell
    amazing pics! thanks to all who shared. I'm still hoping one day i'll see this car in person...but in the meantime I'm glad others are getting the chance to appreciate it with first hand photos such as these. thanks

14. Napolis

Honorary Owner

Oct 23, 2002
    Full Name:
    Jim Glickenhaus
    Hi

Paolo drove on Sat. He's an x Goodyear tire tester and now Head of Special Projects for Pininfarina. He's a super driver. What an event!!!

15. Remy Zero

Remy Zero Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    really great pics of the P4/5. first time seeing it in rain. Jim, are u planning to come around Asia soon and show your beauty over here? :D :D the locals went mad over the Enzo years ago here..i wonder what your beauty can do :)

16. Napolis

Honorary Owner

Oct 23, 2002
    Full Name:
    Jim Glickenhaus
    Regards!

17. eurperules

eurperules Formula Junior

Jan 25, 2005
    belgium
    Full Name: