ANY BLACK B's ON THE MARKET? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

ANY BLACK B's ON THE MARKET?

Discussion in '308/328' started by SMS, Jul 18, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. SMS

SMS F1 Veteran

Jan 7, 2004
    Indy
    Full Name:
    Bill S.

You are aware that the Colorado car (photo link in post #15) is a glass car?

2. Bullfighter

Bullfighter Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jan 26, 2005
    Indian Wells, California
    Full Name:
    Jon
    Looks like an aftermarket body kit.

But no, I wasn't aware that it was a 'glass car.

3. SMS

SMS F1 Veteran

Jan 7, 2004
    Indy
    Full Name:
    Bill S.
    From the current FML. I hope the seller does not mind this link. Interesting car. Not sure what Daytona pistons and cams means, but this could be a fun track day ride.

308 GTB FIBERGLASS, S/N 19211 (1976 Euro. prod.). Black with tan interior. Jun 2007 major service to rare dry-sump engine and carbs, s/steel valves, Daytona pistons and cams, BBS spinners. Unique GM story, eligible for vintage racing. Lots of history. Less than 100 in the USA, own before prices skyrocket! Former owner spent over $100K in performance mods including outboard suspension and floating brakes. $49,500. 6/07
    Bill, [email protected], 303-210-67190 (CO)

4. kgantzer

kgantzer Rookie

Apr 9, 2004
    Ohio
    Full Name:
    Kurt Gantzer
    #29 kgantzer, Aug 3, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Just decided this week to sell her. Many records available. Complete engine rebuilt around 45K - w/ pics. Good runner and driver. All poly suspension bushings. 70K miles now. Just had timing belts and A/C compressor replaced. No rust. Mechanically solid. Good, not great body - a few small dents and chips - otherwise great. With or w/o Speedline 17 inch wheels (and price will vary). If interested, send me a private message.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

5. Birdman

Birdman F1 Veteran

Jun 20, 2003
    North shore, MA
    Full Name:
    THE Birdman
    Will someone please tell me how it is possible to have Daytona cams in a 308?

My BS meter is off the scale.

6. Bullfighter

Bullfighter Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jan 26, 2005
    Indian Wells, California
    Full Name:
    Jon
    First, find a good sharp hacksaw...

7. cavallo_nero

cavallo_nero Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    colorado
    Full Name:
    Giovanni Pasquale
    those are P6 cams in the black colorado GTB. I almost bought that same glass GTB. had Dave Helms check it out, at the time, one of the valves failed a leakdown test, and the cams were out of time. The car needs a new interior and a bunch of work. the body is superb BTW. the car has great potential, it just did not run right when i was looking at it - hopefully the owner is sorting it out. if anyone wants info on the car, they may contact me, as i have driven it and checked it out..