MotorSport Country Club in LR, AR | FerrariChat

MotorSport Country Club in LR, AR

Discussion in 'Midwest - USA (NE, KS, OK, MO, AR)' started by GWood355, Aug 1, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. GWood355

GWood355 Karting

May 24, 2006
    Little Rock, AR
    Full Name:
    Gregory D Wood
    I am working on building/starting a motorsport country club here near Little Rock, AR. I am posting this to get a feel for all those F-Chatters in LR and surrounding area that might be interested in using the club and to get some creative imput.

Thanks
    Greg

2. GTHill

GTHill F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2006
    Double Wide
    Full Name:
    GT Hill
    Umm.... YES!!! If you need any help, I'm there.

Gene

3. GWood355

GWood355 Karting

May 24, 2006
    Little Rock, AR
    Full Name:
    Gregory D Wood
    Gene,

Absolutely, you can help by networking fellow car folks. I am currently scouting land and working on design/construction plans. When time comes to lay asphault it would be nice to know all those who will want to join.

4. MexicoBlue

MexicoBlue Rookie

Nov 5, 2006
    Little Rock, AR
    Full Name:
    Russ
    I'm in, of course.

Call me sometime Greg. We're the largest residential developer in the state, and I spend most of my time now with commercial property investments. I can help with everything from zoning issues, to which civil engineers to use, to cost estimates. I also know asphalt and construction companies whose owners are enthusiasts, or at least interested in the sport.

- Russ

5. drmikethompson

drmikethompson Karting

Oct 7, 2006
    Jonesboro, AR.
    Full Name:
    Michael L. Thompson
    Greg
    I would be very interested in helping and using a club track for our cars. I think it is a great idea and I'm sure there would be some additional support from the Jonesboro Tifosi!!

Mike