Midwest Spotter's thread | Page 23 | FerrariChat

Midwest Spotter's thread

Discussion in 'Midwest - USA (NE, KS, OK, MO, AR)' started by mchferrari, Jun 9, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. tmb355

tmb355 Rookie

Apr 10, 2006
    JBORO, AR
    Full Name:
    Tobias B.
    Saw a very clean, Red 348 w/sheilds yesterday in Jonesboro. Nice car!

2. rollsorferrari?

rollsorferrari? F1 Veteran

Jun 5, 2006
    St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Scott
    very cool! sucks being back in fulton, there won't be a whole lot of spotting for a while now, who knows, maybe i'll get lucky in como sometime..

3. Techn9ne421

Techn9ne421 Karting

May 7, 2006
    Prairie Village, KS
    Full Name:
    Kyle Brady
    I saw the black on black Gallardo a month or 2 ago on the Plaza. Took some pix but accidentally deleted them...DUMB. I REALLY hope to get another chance to take photos of it...beautiful car.

4. prova79

prova79 Rookie

Jul 30, 2007
    Tulsa, OK
    Silver Gallardo @ 101 & Memorial, tulsa at a Quick Trip @ the gas pump. Hope he was filling with premium.

5. prova79

prova79 Rookie

Jul 30, 2007
    Tulsa, OK
    Red Ferrari 360 ~ 10:30a & a blue 575M ~5:00p on Brookside yesterday.

6. mkell

mkell Karting

Jul 28, 2005
    St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Matt
    DB9 or V8 Vantage, dark color, in downtown KC. Also saw a gorgeous blue over tan F355 coupe on the Plaza in front of M&S Grill.

7. bam nfs

bam nfs Rookie

Jul 20, 2007
    St.Louis
    Full Name:
    Bam
    Grey Maserati Quattroporte about a block from the Aston Martin, Jaguar dealer in St.Louis spotted a few days ago

8. rollsorferrari?

Jun 5, 2006
    St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Scott
    maserati coupe in columbia today

9. aseweepay

aseweepay Formula Junior

Feb 1, 2004
    Mid-West
    #559 aseweepay, Aug 30, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    O.K., so it's not in the mid-west, but I was in Paris a few days ago and this is what I saw. I also saw a black gallardo conv. and silver 360 but they "surprised" me and I didn't get a picture of them.....
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

10. aseweepay

aseweepay Formula Junior

Feb 1, 2004
    Mid-West
    #560 aseweepay, Aug 30, 2007
  11. rollsorferrari?

Jun 5, 2006
    St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Scott
    it's amazing, i'm back in st louis for only 2 days and i realize how car deprived i am here in fulton:
    4 x nsx
    3 x bentley cgt
    1 x 360 spider
    1 x 355
    overall a pretty good weekend.

12. mkell

mkell Karting

Jul 28, 2005
    St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Matt
    On my way out today, saw a red over tan F430 spider on Wildhorse Creek Road.

13. rollsorferrari?

Jun 5, 2006
    St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Scott
    i think i know which one your talking about, i think i met the owner at an fca event once

14. mchferrari

mchferrari Formula Junior

Jun 6, 2004
    Lawrence, KS
    Full Name:
    Matthew Holderbach
    #564 mchferrari, Sep 6, 2007
    I saw a 355GTS just like that one when I was in Paris in July (different plates)

Last night I saw this gray 2006 DB9 Volante at a car wash on Iowa here in Lawrence. Owner said he bought it for his 60th birthday in June and uses it to commute to Johnson County. Looked like an exec.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

15. XJR-15 RACER

XJR-15 RACER Formula Junior

Aug 17, 2007
    Full Name:
    Mike K
    I saw a yellow F430 Coupe about a week ago, it changed my opinion on the car from bad to good

16. rollsorferrari?

Jun 5, 2006
    St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Scott
    anyone from here go on the f-club drive today? if so, post some pics up!

17. fat cab

fat cab Formula Junior

May 20, 2006
    ST.LOUIS,MO
    Full Name:
    tim c
    dam, i was going the other way on 40 and saw a couple f cars going out west.

18. aseweepay

aseweepay Formula Junior

Feb 1, 2004
    Mid-West
    Damn !!!

That explaines why my wife and I saw more "F" cars today than in a long time. We took the 308 out today, saw a yellow 360 Conv. on Olive West of 141. Then after we went for a little drive we saw a really nice gray 360 F1 at Starbucks in the valley, so of course we had a sudden urge for coffee. Had a boy scout and his mom stop by our car (which we parked next to the 360) and he told us he liked our car more. That was nice, I was going to offer him a ride but he they had to get going. On our way home from the valley we saw a red 355 targa (I think it was a targa). I joked with my wife that the "F" club was probably having a drive and we missed it. Damn, sounds like they did. I belong to the club and didn't hear anything about it. What type of get-together was it ???

19. rollsorferrari?

Jun 5, 2006
    St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Scott
    i believe it was the drive to an ice cream place somewhere. it had totally slipped my mind til i turned on bentley stl's webcam earlier today and saw a bunch of f-cars outside, and it dawned on me. if you're not receiving comms from the club, talk to claudia, she'd probably be able to take care of that for ya, you can shoot me a pm if you want, i've got her contact info somewhere. i'll be back in town for the next event, and i'll try to get some details banged out, but i believe it's the columbus day parade and a tour of the weddle's collection, which should be amazing! it's the first saturday of october i think?

20. Indigo

Indigo Karting

Dec 13, 2004
    St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Dan
    Where is Weddle's collection? What all does he have? I don't think I've ever heard of him before.

21. rollsorferrari?

Jun 5, 2006
    St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Scott
    i've got a map to where it is, but would rather not post it up online, for sake of privacy. i know there's a 288 gto, 550/575- can't remember which one, amongst a good amount of others.

plymouth prowler driving down westminster ave here in fulton

22. mchferrari

Jun 6, 2004
    Lawrence, KS
    Full Name:
    Matthew Holderbach
    Pretty sure I just saw a Johnson County M6 badged as a 645ci on Mass street. It had the M6 wheels and cf roof (though it may have been a panorama roof).

23. dasMafia

dasMafia Formula Junior

Jun 9, 2004
    Lincoln, Nebraska
    2 exhaust outlets or 4???? that will tell you the difference between the M6 and 645/650....

24. mchferrari

Jun 6, 2004
    Lawrence, KS
    Full Name:
    Matthew Holderbach
    Didn't look that closely

25. denver

denver Rookie

Nov 30, 2005
    Branson, MO
    Full Name:
    Denver
    Red 599 in Branson, older guy driving it!