Saw a Noble on the Freeway | FerrariChat

Saw a Noble on the Freeway

Discussion in 'British' started by 88MONDIAL, Aug 20, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 88MONDIAL

88MONDIAL Formula 3

Apr 13, 2005
    Racine, Wisconsin
    Full Name:
    Jim Smith
    Saw a blue Noble (M12?) on the freeway on Sunday driving in the rain. Looked in my rear view mirror (totally drenched and fogged up) and said to my wife, hey that's a Noble behind us! Pulled into the next lane for him to get beside me. Thing looked very cool and sounded great! Anyone know about how many of these things are in the U.S.? I was very surprised to see it!

2. masterflex164

masterflex164 Formula Junior

Oct 17, 2004
    New England
    I think there's some company in Ohio, that imports them as Kit Cars from the UK, and assembles them as US DOT approved spec cars, and then sells them.

3. wendys is good

wendys is good Formula Junior

Aug 5, 2005
    Cincinnati Ohio
    that would be 1G Racing in Hamilton, Ohio

4. DieCast MotorSports

DieCast MotorSports Formula Junior

Feb 10, 2004
    Michigan, USA
    There are 220 in the US. Thats all that will ever be here, unless some are imported. Noble ceased production of the M-12's and M-400's this last spring. 1G Racing bought the rights to the US market and is in the process of building a replacement under their own Brand (Rossion). To see the new version, go to: http://www.rossioncars.com

5. donald

donald Karting

Aug 11, 2004
    Dallas, Texas
    Full Name:
    Don
    I am still thinking of purchasing a pre owned Noble. I got a ride in one...what a car! I was very impressed with the car in person.