Well look what just arrived........... | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Well look what just arrived...........

Discussion in '348/355' started by SGM, Sep 3, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. gothspeed

gothspeed F1 World Champ

May 26, 2006
    U.S.A.
    Full Name:
    goth
    :mad:............................manual 6-speed baby;)!!!.....ultra rare in a Fiorano......:D :D....

........LOL....... :p :p :p...............

Congratulations on the Fiorano Steve........and a big thanks to you, 285 & others for your great public service :)!!! We are indeed blessed to live in this awesome country of ours..... :D :D :D!!!!

2. slm

slm F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 5, 2004
    Near Lambeau field
    Full Name:
    Steve M

There must be a reason they are so "rare." :)

3. f1_nix

f1_nix Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 12, 2005
    Ft. Worth, TX
    In your search did you look at the one at Ferrari of Atlanta? If you did what did you think of it?

4. GQ IMAGE

GQ IMAGE Formula Junior

Feb 10, 2005
    PA
    Full Name:
    GQ IMAGE
    Awesome car. I am a Red & Tan man myself. But that car makes me lean towards the Dark Side........Black on Black......Congrats on the New Purchase!!!!

5. TexasMike

TexasMike F1 World Champ

Feb 17, 2005
    Austin, Texas
    Full Name:
    Michael C
    Congrats! Very nice!!

6. gothspeed

gothspeed F1 World Champ

May 26, 2006
    U.S.A.
    Full Name:
    goth
    :p :p lol......... a possibility is,..... they must have sold most of the manual 6-speeds during the standard production run......;) :D!!

Though all 355s are a testament to new ideas in a production, entry level, V8 f-car... :)..... the first 6-speed (F1 or manual), the first 5 valve PC engine, the first bypass exhaust system, the highest horsepower per liter........ there has to be more...... :rolleyes:..... :D ......anyone?? :)

7. Meeyatch1

Meeyatch1 Formula 3

Dec 28, 2003
    Low flying jet.
    Full Name:
    Mitch
    I thought that looked like an Indiana temporary tag! That dealership is about 10 minutes from my house. Congrats!

8. UConn Husky

UConn Husky F1 Rookie

Nov 11, 2006
    CT
    Full Name:
    Jay
    Most expensive timing belt change?? Oh wait you're focusing on the good stuff, right? :D

9. negers325

negers325 Rookie

Jul 9, 2007
    earth
  10. SGM

SGM F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Sep 27, 2006
    Rockville, MD
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Thanks guys, And to be honest before 2 weeks ago i didnt know what the Fiorano model was. When I sold the Lamborghini I wanted to get a 355 spider because I didn't like the 360 and already had owned a 348 spider. Now there wasn't anything wrong with the 348, I just didn't want another one. My favorite color combinations are yellow/black, black/black & black/tan. I thought I had a line on a low mileage yellow/black spider in Florida but it didn't pass the initial look see by Tim Stanford. So when I came upon this one I asked Robbie (285 Ferrari) about it and the difference's with the regular model. And with all of the cars that he knows about he thinks that out of all of the Fiorano cars there was only 18 models made with a 6 speed. And he believes that there was only 2 all black 6 speed's produced. So it wasn't a hard decision to make....:):)

11. gothspeed

gothspeed F1 World Champ

May 26, 2006
    U.S.A.
    Full Name:
    goth

Great choice :D!!!!!.......................and if you ever want to absolve yourself of it .....:rolleyes:........;).....:D

12. SGM

SGM F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Sep 27, 2006
    Rockville, MD
    Full Name:
    Steve
    I'll keep you in mind if I sell it.....Just don't hold your breath.HAHA:D

13. 285ferrari

285ferrari Two Time F1 World Champ
    Sponsor

Sep 11, 2004
    Southern Md
    Full Name:
    Robbie
    GUYS----Steve's car looks amazing in person!!!! Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. vvassallo

vvassallo F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 4, 2006
    Palos Verdes
    Full Name:
    Vince V
    Beautiful and a Fiorano 6-speed manual in Nero at that! Sweet. Can you say "Collector Car?" :D

15. SGM

SGM F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Sep 27, 2006
    Rockville, MD
    Full Name:
    Steve
    And unlike the other cars, I do plan on holding onto this one.

16. 4REphotographer

4REphotographer F1 Veteran

Oct 22, 2006
    Arlington, VA
    Full Name:
    Chris
    first challenge grill, still one of the most loved ferraris even after 13 years

17. CavalloRosso

CavalloRosso Formula 3

Jul 12, 2007
    Atlanta, GA/Vail, CO
    Full Name:
    SVO
    Living here, I have seen the one at FOA and it's absolutely beautiful. I assume you mean the blue one as I haven't seen another Fiorano there in a while. They've had it there for a while now. I haven't driven it however. It looks like a very very clean car. I can inquire more if you'd like.

18. 285ferrari

285ferrari Two Time F1 World Champ
    Sponsor

Sep 11, 2004
    Southern Md
    Full Name:
    Robbie
    Is that the same one that was left out in the snow, etc during last winter?? If it is the same I heard up close it is sorta nasty...Might be a different one I am thinking about from GA...

19. f1_nix

f1_nix Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 12, 2005
    Ft. Worth, TX
    In the pics it looks great but their asking price ($117.9k) seems pretty close to 360 money. I keep watching the market and the FOA Fiorano seems like an ideal 355. I really like the color combo and the 6-speed. I don't think I'm ready to buy one yet because I haven't figured out how to modify my driveway slope to accomodate such a low car.

20. SGM

SGM F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Sep 27, 2006
    Rockville, MD
    Full Name:
    Steve
    After the car arrived I took it to Comptizione here in MD and Richard found a few minor things that needed to be fixed. So I gave John Blackburn a ring and he offered immediately to pay to get it fixed. What a stand up guy, I was a little nervous that I would have to pay but thats not the case. John really goes out of his way to keep his customers satisfied. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase another car from them.:):):)!!!

21. gothspeed

gothspeed F1 World Champ

May 26, 2006
    U.S.A.
    Full Name:
    goth

22. CavalloRosso

CavalloRosso Formula 3

Jul 12, 2007
    Atlanta, GA/Vail, CO
    Full Name:
    SVO
    I don't know but don't think so. There's one at the local lamborghini dealership that has been left out for at least 7 months!!!! It looks horrible and i weep everytime I see it. The one at Ferrari of Atlanta looks pristine. Again, however, I haven't driven it. FOA is well-known for good customer service but they do like to haggle on price. If the price is too high, talk to them. I'm sure they'll work with you if it's reasonable.

23. CavalloRosso

CavalloRosso Formula 3

Jul 12, 2007
    Atlanta, GA/Vail, CO
    Full Name:
    SVO
    Yeah, the driveway issue is tough!!! Put on some skid plates, pull up very slowly and sideways and curse everytime it scrapes!!!!

24. gothspeed

gothspeed F1 World Champ

May 26, 2006
    U.S.A.
    Full Name:
    goth
    When I was looking for my house.... a steep driveway was a "dealbreaker" ;) :p!!

25. f1_nix

f1_nix Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 12, 2005
    Ft. Worth, TX
    Piss poor prior planning on my part. I didn't take future vehicle purchases into account.