New enzo for sale | FerrariChat

New enzo for sale

Discussion in '288GTO/F40/F50/Enzo/LaFerrari' started by cridom60, Sep 27, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. cridom60

cridom60 Formula Junior

Feb 2, 2007
    France
    Full Name:
    dominique
  2. Marcel Massini

Marcel Massini Two Time F1 World Champ
    Honorary

Mar 2, 2005
    New thru Ferrari UK. Seen 12/2004 at dealer Romans International. UK plates RX54 BDE.
    What is the Assembly number and the engine number? Please advise.
    Are you a dealer or?

I remember your post of 30 March 2007 in the "Ferrari Enzo Register" thread:
    03-30-2007, 10:11 PM
    cridom60
    Rookie
    Not Subscribed Join Date: Feb 2007

loocking for info on vin 138649

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is there anybody able to help me to locate enzo # 138649?
    It seems that this car was registered in UK (RX 54 BDE?), delivered originally to a danish citizen (Dan Corvitsen?), resold in germany? blocked by a german administration (custom?), proposed for sale to a Japan brocker (Mr Ito in Germany?).... Nice story.

Any helps?
    Dominique

Confusing....
    Marcel Massini

3. jorge.rios

jorge.rios F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 2, 2006
    Monterrey
    Full Name:
    Jorge
    Dealer or a broker...if you are selling it...can you put the price...??

4. toto70_0

toto70_0 F1 Rookie

Sep 14, 2004
    NETHERLANDS
    If the car is for sale at a reasonable price, please contact me.

5. arnaget

arnaget Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2003
    New York
    Full Name:
    Jason
    Did anyone notice that the keys dangling from the ignition look to be 360 keys, and not Enzo ones?...

6. crazy-enzo

crazy-enzo Formula 3

Nov 22, 2004
    Netherlands, Velsen
    Full Name:
    patrick vd knaap
    is it me or do i see 2 different interiors?? 1 nero and 1 nero with rosso

7. Napolis

Napolis Three Time F1 World Champ
    Honorary Owner

Oct 23, 2002
    Full Name:
    Jim Glickenhaus
    You do.

Spam/Scam???

8. Marcel Massini

Honorary

Mar 2, 2005
    The car seen at Romans Int'l almost 3 years ago (see my post #2) had black with red interior, not all black..............
    Marcel Massini

9. jorge.rios

jorge.rios F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 2, 2006
    Monterrey
    Full Name:
    Jorge
    #9 jorge.rios, Sep 27, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Yes...silver=360...all red=enzo
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

10. cridom60

cridom60 Formula Junior

Feb 2, 2007
    France
    Full Name:
    dominique
    Ok guys, a lot of good answers and questions:

- the car was bought from this danish industrial in 2005 (delivered in UK and bearing plates RX 54 BDE) through a dealer in Germany,
    - during the delivery, the german administration blocked it with two other cars ( a 430 and a bentley conti gt) in the dealer warehouse,
    - for more than two years I was fighting with such administration to prove the ownership of the car and to get it back,
    - two weeks ago the legal aspects are closed, and they are ready to release it now,
    - we got the pics from the dealer after he got some from the administration (reason why the rear mirrors are in such position, with a lot of dust on it...),
    - it seems that some pics are mixed, the normal color being red with red/black interior,
    - it seems that the keys are those from the 430!
    - I am now checking all your comments (many thanks, I never saw such car at all) regarding the color (pic3 all black?, pic 5 black and red interior, normal?, pic 6 red seats through the window?), the keys, ...

I will come back with the full story.

Many thanks

11. 1ual777

1ual777 F1 Rookie

Mar 21, 2006
    Orange County, CA
    RED FLAGS! Warning! Too many questions already on this one. In Storage, government, different interior's, etc. Sounds like an Ebay scam.

12. mattymouse33

mattymouse33 F1 Rookie

Oct 25, 2004
    We'll set aboot ye!
    Full Name:
    Matthew
    Carbon fibre galore in that thing!

13. Trax

Trax Formula 3

May 26, 2005
    UK
    Full Name:
    Douglas

What?????
    1. Those pictures are of at least two different Enzos
    2. If the car was being stopped when being shipped via Germany to UK - how come people have seen this car in the UK?
    3. You would have thought that anyone owning or selling an Enzo would know those are very clearly not Enzo or 430 keys
    4. Picture 4 contains the words "Auto Despatch" and "ent" so are in an English speaking country - not Germany

14. 1ual777

1ual777 F1 Rookie

Mar 21, 2006
    Orange County, CA
    Go get 'em Trax

15. Asian1118

Asian1118 F1 Rookie

Mar 23, 2005
    Shelby twp
    Full Name:
    James
    All seems legit here: I'll take it.

16. cridom60

cridom60 Formula Junior

Feb 2, 2007
    France
    Full Name:
    dominique
    What?????
    1. Those pictures are of at least two different Enzos
    2. If the car was being stopped when being shipped via Germany to UK - how come people have seen this car in the UK?
    3. You would have thought that anyone owning or selling an Enzo would know those are very clearly not Enzo or 430 keys
    4. Picture 4 contains the words "Auto Despatch" and "ent" so are in an English speaking country - not Germany

1. could be, I am checking. But it seems that it is an Enzo on the pics, and the good chassis number, good start!
    2. the car was stopped when being shipped to France, after the purchase from his previous owner and the transport from UK to Frankfurt. The car was regularly storred, seen, maintain... in UK prior to the purchase from Dan.
    3. I never saw the car, the key. I owned several cars, including two stradale having more or less the same keys, so I don't checked precisely the key on the pics I received from the dealer and german administration (I got a forwarded email from the administration). And I know that a 430 is also storred in the same place.
    4. Even if we use a 800 or 1000 % enlargement, not sure to read Auto despatch. Anyway, it is under check again, we will see tomorrow if I am lucky.

Keep you informed

17. TexasMike

TexasMike F1 World Champ

Feb 17, 2005
    Austin, Texas
    Full Name:
    Michael C
    No, Challenge Stradale keys don't look anything like that either.

18. djui5

djui5 F1 Veteran

Aug 9, 2006
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Me first, I'll write a check for 10% more than "Asian118" would offer.

19. Asian1118

Asian1118 F1 Rookie

Mar 23, 2005
    Shelby twp
    Full Name:
    James
    Now come on I was trying to get a deal here. :)

20. djui5

djui5 F1 Veteran

Aug 9, 2006
    Phoenix, Arizona
    You're goin down

;)

21. cridom60

cridom60 Formula Junior

Feb 2, 2007
    France
    Full Name:
    dominique
    Is there any body able to translate such email in english or french?

Datum: Thu, 28 Sep 2007 12:02:29 +0200 (CEST)
    Von: [email protected]
    Betreff: Korrektur
    An: [email protected]

Sehr geehrter Herr ........,

die Aufnahmen wurden bei unserer Verwahrungshalle in Grone aufgenommen.
    Das Foto mit der Nummer 5, stammt nicht von Ihrem Fahrzeug.

Ich bitte um Entschuldigung. Es handelt sich hierbei um eine Innenaufnahme von einem Fahrzeug aus Hannover, dass im vergangen Jahr beschlagnahmt wurde und mittlerweile versteigert worden ist.

Anhängend überreiche ich Ihnen, die vollständigen Fotos Ihres Fahrzeuges und zwei Bilder des Fahrzeuges aus Hannover, bei der damaligen Versteigerung.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Josef Beier
    Sequestration Niedersachsen Mitte

Many thanks.

22. thepinkumbrella

thepinkumbrella F1 Veteran

Feb 26, 2006
    United Kingdom
    From Babel Fish

Very honoured gentleman........, . The photo with the number 5, does not come from your vehicle. I ask for apology. It concerns here an interior of a vehicle out of Hanover that in the last year was seized and meanwhile one auctioneered. Attaching I present with the auction at that time to you, the complete photos of your vehicle and two pictures of the vehicle from Hanover. Yours sincerely Josef Beier Sequestration Lower Saxony center

23. Marcel Massini

Honorary

Mar 2, 2005
    Translation:

Re: Correction

Dear Mr.............

The photographs were taken at our storage warehouse in Grone. Photo #5 is not showing your car. Please accept our apologies. It is an interior photo of another car in Hanover that has been seized last year and in the meantime sold at auction.

Please find enclosed the complete photographs of your car and 2 photos of the car in Hanover, taken during the auction.

Sincerely
    Josef Beier
    Confiscation Niedersachsen-Center

Interestingly, the email address mentioned above "[email protected]" doesn't work......all emails to "Josef Beier" (??) bounce......
    Also interesting: the word "Sequestration" is H I G H L Y unusual in German language..........
    In Germany the correct word would be "Beschlagnahmung" or "Sicherstellung", in English most probably "Confiscation" and in French it is "Séquestre"..........
    THEREFORE I ASK: Is the aforementioned "email" real and written by a German or perhaps by a French speaking person (that might be identical with the thread starter)?

Marcel Massini

24. beckerto

beckerto Rookie

May 8, 2004
    SCAM, SPAM whatever.

the domain is NOT valid, it's not even registered!

25. titanium360

titanium360 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Nov 10, 2003
    if anyone interested i have a P4/5 for sale?