Eric's collection | Page 23 | FerrariChat

Eric's collection

Discussion in '288GTO/F40/F50/Enzo/LaFerrari' started by Speedracer38, Jan 24, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. NightStorm

NightStorm Rookie

Sep 15, 2007
    Hi Eric,

Many others have already said what I wanted to say. So I don't really need to add anything.

Thank you once again for sharing your cars and everything else with us. It is much appreciated and as others have said already, this is truly a motivating thread and puts everything in perspective. I pray you'll get a full recovery soon. God bless.

Thank you.

2. Ferrariman355

Ferrariman355 F1 Rookie

Jul 11, 2004
    NYC
    Eric,
    Hope your feeling better. Great to see you back, always admired your collection. IrRead this whole thread once again, hope all gets better for you!

You inspire a young man like myself to work harder every day. Thanks.

John

3. BladeX

BladeX Rookie

Jul 20, 2005
    Eric,

It may be a long shot but perhaps I can help in regards to your rare & chronic back pain problem. Email me if interested.

[email protected]

Ps- Given you have been receiving diagnosis & treatment in Germany are you familiar with Dr's Sandkuhler & Bromm ?

4. d_98se

d_98se Rookie

Aug 11, 2004
    Nairobi/Atlanta
  5. MGD416

MGD416 Formula 3

Jun 4, 2006
    Boston
    Full Name:
    Matt
    wow thats a great get together!

6. Paul308

Paul308 Formula Junior

Apr 24, 2006
    Full Name:
    Paul
    I hope you feel better soon Eric. My wife broke her back (L5) and has had two fusion surgeries thus far and has one more operation coming up to remove the hardware. Back problems suck. :(

You have a very nice car collection and I hope you feel well enough to enjoy the cars.

Paul

7. ELIM

ELIM Formula 3

Apr 29, 2005
    OC, CA
    Full Name:
    Elliot
    Great seeing you again that day! It was fun to hang with friends and awesome cars and all for the wonderful CHP 11-99 charity.

See you next month...

That was from the CHP charity event with over 100 exotic cars...btw, in that video, that wasn't him moving his yellow Enzo. :D

Here are the rest of the videos including our freeway drive behind Eric in VID2:
    http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=166957

8. dougny

dougny Karting

Sep 17, 2005
    NY / LA
    Eric,

You don't know me as I just lurk around here most of the time. I am 35 years old and had back surgery a year ago this week. My body never felt better than after my surgery. Just when I thought I would be back on the golf course, I was diagnosed with a rare, slow growing cancer. After traveling the world and going through many painful surgeries this summer, my tests are coming up clean and I am planning on living a long life (diagnosed to hope and clean tests in 4 months, not bad).

Stay strong, keep up your good spirits, soldier through, and take full advantage of advanced research treatments and access to the best doctors. There is hope and silver a lining with something rare and unfamiliar to most doctors.

My prayers are with you.

D

9. 3604u

3604u F1 Veteran
    BANNED Silver Subscribed

Sep 27, 2004
    london/singapore/JKT
    Full Name:
    D
    Eric,
    Getting a Zonda F anytime soon!!1
    you own cars, I would only dream of.. like the enzo..

10. PAP 348

PAP 348 Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 10, 2005
    Mount Isa, Australia
    Full Name:
    Pap
    Good to have you back here mate. :):)

Hope you get over the back issues soon mate. :)

I was just in LA, 3 weeks ago and I loved every minute of it. :)
    You guys live in a great Country and a beautiful city. I met a lot of Fchatters on my trip and I would love you meet you on my visit next year mate. If you are healthy and in the Country. Till then, take care my friend and enjoy yourself buddy. :):)

11. YYZ2SBA

YYZ2SBA Rookie

Apr 16, 2007
    Nobody's asked, so how is the business?

12. Peloton25

Peloton25 F1 Veteran

Jan 24, 2004
    California, USA
    Full Name:
    Erik
    Actually some did ask - read posts 526-536 in this thread just two pages back. In Eric's next response in post 541 he didn't address it, which probably means his business is not something he's planning to discuss in any great detail.

Pretty odd queston for someone to make on just their second post here though...?

>8^)
    ER

13. texasmr2

texasmr2 Two Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Oct 22, 2007
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Gregg
    + 1000 thank you for sharing Eric.

Gregg

14. Christian.Fr

Christian.Fr Two Time F1 World Champ

Jun 9, 2005
    Full Name:
    Christian.Fr
    Any new toy for Christmas Eric? show me someting beautifull, please.
    Thanks in advance

15. Holic170

Holic170 Rookie

May 25, 2004
    Buffalo, NY
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    You've been more then generous with everything you've posted here and I truly appreciate all the time and effort you've given to help motivate other members like myself.

16. ferraridude615

ferraridude615 F1 Veteran

May 4, 2006
    Texas
    Guys, he hasn't logged in a month and hasn't posted in 2.
    Hope all is well.

17. since15

since15 Karting

Dec 4, 2007
    ATL
    Full Name:
    Noel
    Where's the VW?

18. No Doubt

No Doubt Seven Time F1 World Champ

May 21, 2005
    Vegas+Alabama
    Full Name:
    Mr. Sideways
    Where's the (sub-prime mortgage) company?

19. C4talyst

C4talyst Karting

May 28, 2005
    I just read all 29 pages, very interesting thread. Thanks for originally sharing your photographs with us. Hearing about your successes in life is truly an inspiration. Hope all is well and your back is getting better.

20. LV Eric

LV Eric Formula Junior

Apr 1, 2006
    LA & LV
    Full Name:
    eric

just had it shipped to Vegas, I need to get it re-wired.

21. NOWANNABE65

NOWANNABE65 Formula Junior

Nov 22, 2007
    Midwest, U.S.A.
    Full Name:
    GLC

Eric,

Really enjoyed looking at your collections. I also own numerous of exotics and always enjoy looking at other people`s exotic collections. It does make a statement about the individual. Like yourself, I do have two cars of the same brand. I own a Murcielago Coupe and a Murcielago Roadster, as well as many his and hers (one for my wife and one for myself). I think Baron woke up the wrong side of the bed when he made the comment that he was not impressed with your collection. I think it is super cool and would highly recommend to sell posters. I would not hesitate to purchase it, especially framed and have it in my garage. There are a small percentage of negative people in this earth. Those people will always be miserable and will never succeed in life. Disregard the comments he made and just feel sorry for the poor guy. Again, you have great taste and thank you for posting your cars. Send me some more if you do not mind. I will do the same if you give me your email address. I do not know how to post it on this website but you are welcomed to post it once I email it to you. I bet you Baron will be critizing me also, so we will be in the same club.

Gustan

22. Ryan S.

Ryan S. Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 20, 2004
    So how ya feelin?

23. LV Eric

LV Eric Formula Junior

Apr 1, 2006
    LA & LV
    Full Name:
    eric

fair, i'm going to Germany for more tests, I wont say what I think is the problem, but it is clear I had/have 2 problems in the same spot in my back, i'm not gonna die it isnt cancer, that we know. I'll leave it at that for now, I sincerly appericate everyone here and this thread, and yes the enzo is for-sale because I want a Veyron or how ever its spelled, I'm just kinda board with cars now, i dont know why my whole life I have into them, i do like my friends in the car events etc. Biz is good, taxes are almost paid(ouch) man i need a cash biz I cant hide a penny but at least I dont have to worry-pease of mind is expensive, I just gave the Govt a 288GTO, F-40,F-50, Enzo and gas for life and a 1/8th share of a small jet-ouch. If I lived beyond my means or up to them I could go bat-**** crazy with a group of hanger-on'ers etc. but that aint me,

so again thanks to everyone for the nice words and for those who dont like me, i still wish you the best and have no bad feelings, its to much work to dis-like anyone, life is to short for me to be like that. i'm not going to disappear from here forever, i will report back.

I want to share something and this isnt bragging either, because of this thread, my posts, people talking to others etc more people in the car world know me than I know and when I go to events sometimes people walk up to me and ask about my back, mom etc. who I dont know and thats flattering, I can tell really do care, being street smart I can spot the phonies, they dont ask for $$$ blah blah blah and thats flattering. I occasionally get calls from people who know me that I dont either, I awalys take the time to talk to them, I'm far from being famous and not suggesting I am but I do my best to treat everyone nicely who I dont know. I was reluctant to post this but what the heck? I am horrible about PM's sorry.

24. texasmr2

texasmr2 Two Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Oct 22, 2007
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Gregg
    Eric,
    I'm too new for you to know squat about me but I have really enjoyed your post, sincerity and well I dont have to mention your car collection but I for one appreciate your candor and friendship to the forum. If you ever need anything please let me know or anyone else here, you have ALOT of friend's here.

All the best my friend,
    Gregg

25. lmunz22

lmunz22 Formula 3

Jan 16, 2007
    Eric,

I really appreciate the fact that you were kind enough to go through all of the trouble in order to bring your absolutely stunning collection together for our viewing pleasure. I sincerely hope that you will soon be feeling better again, and more able to enjoy your beautiful cars.

lmunz22