cowboys lose! | FerrariChat

cowboys lose!

Discussion in 'Sports' started by kvisser, Jan 13, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. kvisser

kvisser Formula 3

Dec 11, 2004
    Damascus, MD
    Full Name:
    Ken Visser
    I didn't have a horse in this race but I was happy to see the cowboys lose. It was a good game. I think TO was short a step.

regards

ken

2. PhilNotHill

PhilNotHill Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jul 3, 2006
    Aspen CO 81611
    Full Name:
    FelipeNotMassa
    Tony who?

A Manning advances to the championship. It's Eli not Peyton.

3. Kieran

Kieran F1 Rookie

Jul 23, 2006
    Westchester, NY
    Full Name:
    Kieran
    Oh man.

Someone should go over to ferraridude615's house to make sure he's not cocking the gun to his head.

4. ferraridude615

ferraridude615 F1 Veteran

May 4, 2006
    Texas
    Not my fault the refs had their own game in mind.

5. dmeyer

dmeyer Formula Junior

May 30, 2004
    Northern VA
    Full Name:
    David Meyer
    Whatever...that game was in Dallas, ask anyone and the home team always has the advantage ref wise. Just face it, Romo led another potential game winning drive and choked on the last play again. He better be careful or he's gonna get a reputation as a choke artist.

6. ferraridude615

May 4, 2006
    Texas
    You obviously didn't watch the game. Refs made very very questionable calls which always benefited the Giants.

7. classic308

classic308 F1 Veteran

Jan 9, 2004
    Westchester, NY
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Cowboys lose sums it up beautifully; don't think I've ever seen more game changing penalties in a game, from Ware's offside to keep the Giants opening drive going, the 15 yard facemask making it easy for the Giants to score just before the half, the Strahan hit when he was on the ground negated a Dallas first down...too many stupid mistakes. The Cowboys beat themselves....

I don't think either Dallas or NY will beat the Packers as they are now healthy, unlike when Dallas played them......playing at Lambeau will be huge for Green Bay.....Green Bay is the only quality team (Dallas, Indianapolis, San Diego, Giants) that NE hasn't faced so it will be a great Bowl matchup, and "old man" Favre will be the story...

8. dmeyer

dmeyer Formula Junior

May 30, 2004
    Northern VA
    Full Name:
    David Meyer
    Typical....always making excuses. They were just not good down the stretch, not Romo, not TO, not anybody. They lost 3 of 4 and honestly were lucky to come out of Carolina with a win. They had a good beginning of the year but they collapsed down the stretch. The refs didn't cost them the Philly or Washington games (i know i know they didn't play starters against washington...whatever) and they didn't cost them the game tonight. Romo just can't win when it matters, 0-2 in the playoffs ;)

9. WJHMH

WJHMH Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2001
    Panther City, Texas
    Full Name:
    WJHMH
  10. classic308

classic308 F1 Veteran

Jan 9, 2004
    Westchester, NY
    Full Name:
    Paul
    I'm a Cowboy fan and I don't blame Romo-I blame Wade....you would have never seen that many penalties from a well-coached team...

11. classic308

classic308 F1 Veteran

Jan 9, 2004
    Westchester, NY
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Any bikini pics of Jess? :)

12. JoshVette

JoshVette Formula Junior

Aug 12, 2007
    Grand Prairie/Dallas
    Full Name:
    Josh
    Cowboys shot themselves in the foot, I wouldn't even give the credit to the Giants D, all I saw was flags for false starts and such, how many times in those last two drives was it 2nd and 20+ yards??

The boys played like crap, dropping open passes and not converting on 3rd down. They are not playing like a champion team and do not deserve the win.

You just can't screw up that much in the playoffs and expect to pull off a win. Romo played like a rookie holding on to the ball and not throwing it away when he had a chance and getting sacked for big loses.

Not impressed at all.

13. ferraridude615

May 4, 2006
    Texas
    Exactly, penalties have cost them this game, the Pats game, and made a couple others closer than they actually were. The penalty on Ware in the first quarter gave the Giants 7 points and thats only one instance of questionable refereeing. I saw the same thing today in the Colts/Chargers game, the calls were going for the Colts most of the second half, also I was rooting for the Colts and still thought they were getting an extra advantage from the refs.

14. lateralus

lateralus Karting

Sep 6, 2005
    Northern California
    Full Name:
    Jon
    You must be out of your mind, many of the calls went the Cowboys' way, blame Wade and Crayton, and give the Giants their due.

15. coledoggy

coledoggy Formula 3

Apr 8, 2007
    ole miss
    Full Name:
    todd
    how about that terrible pass interfernce call in the 4th quater against the giants, awful call. giants beat that ass fair and square!

16. classic308

classic308 F1 Veteran

Jan 9, 2004
    Westchester, NY
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Can't give the Giants their due, as Dallas beat themselves....Giants don't scare me......Favre is going to eat their banged up secondary for lunch....again, even if Dallas won I don't think they would have beaten Green Bay....they are hot and could give NE a run, although I think NE beats all comers.....

17. robert biscan

robert biscan F1 Veteran

Jan 17, 2003
    Nashville and Palm b
    Full Name:
    robert s biscan
    In the fourth quarter the Giants defense really did play well. They had Romo on the run nearly every play. He just was running for his life.

18. Mang

Mang F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 11, 2007
    ta HO
    Full Name:
    Mike S.
    I thought both of those teams pretty much sucked compared to the other playoff teams...I would be surprised to see either get much further...

19. PhilNotHill

PhilNotHill Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jul 3, 2006
    Aspen CO 81611
    Full Name:
    FelipeNotMassa
    Will simebody tell TO...

MY POPCORN'S READY!

Ready for the Gmen vs the Pack. I am picking the Pack. :)

20. classic308

classic308 F1 Veteran

Jan 9, 2004
    Westchester, NY
    Full Name:
    Paul
    That's 'cause most of the other playoff teams have better coaches....do you think Dallas loses if Parcells were on the sidelines today???

21. ferraridude615

May 4, 2006
    Texas
    Exactly, penalties have cost them this game, the Pats game, and made a couple others closer than they actually were. The penalty on Ware in the first quarter gave the Giants 7 points and thats only one instance of questionable refereeing. I saw the same thing today in the Colts/Chargers game, the calls were going for the Colts most of the second half, also I was rooting for the Colts and still thought they were getting an extra advantage from the refs.

22. Ferrariman355

Ferrariman355 F1 Rookie

Jul 11, 2004
    NYC
    HAHAHA...F_cking cowboys, ha this team is just like any other one in the past. I liked the Cowboys, but i knew this was a great chance for an upset when NY won to play Dallas.

Tony Romo hasnt proved anything yet in the playoffs. He reminds me of Dirk from the Mavs. Leads his team through the Regular Season, when it gets to the Playoffs. Ooopss. Chokee lol.

:D

23. ferraridude615

May 4, 2006
    Texas
    I'm not sure Dallas is in the playoffs with Parcells on the sideline. Wade seems to be able to get a better product in the regular season, but Parcell's discipline could have gotten them through the playoffs.

24. JoshVette

JoshVette Formula Junior

Aug 12, 2007
    Grand Prairie/Dallas
    Full Name:
    Josh
    Well said, I totally agree. The boys beat themselves and have really proved that despite their great record they are not a championship or let alone a playoffs team.

25. JoshVette

JoshVette Formula Junior

Aug 12, 2007
    Grand Prairie/Dallas
    Full Name:
    Josh
    Wow, that's a pretty ignorant statment.....

I don't know....hmm.....lets see, what was their record these last 4 years with Big Tuna and how did they do in the Playoffs with the big fish?? haha