does anybody use their fcar to pick up girls | FerrariChat

does anybody use their fcar to pick up girls

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by ferrari 360 spider f1, Mar 22, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ferrari 360 spider f1

ferrari 360 spider f1 Formula Junior

Jan 9, 2007
    bern switzerland
    Full Name:
    steven
    just curious what diference you fell now you have the ferrari than before you had it,do you like that girls know what car you have,ant interesting stories.

2. Jedi

Jedi Moderator
    Moderator Lifetime Rossa Owner

Mar 18, 2008
    Seattle Area
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Well, I'm married and I think my wife would have liked me better if I had bought a
    Ford F350 SuperCab, so I'm HOPING I can still pick her up when my Ferrari arrives
    next Saturday!

Dave

3. ferrari 360 spider f1

ferrari 360 spider f1 Formula Junior

Jan 9, 2007
    bern switzerland
    Full Name:
    steven
    i think that my 360 spider can make positive thinks but also many negative thinks,i normally don,t tell a girl that i own a ferrari and if i say it,s becose i see and notice that she is not the kind of girls that go beyond money and material and she,s atraccted to me much before she never knows about the car,with that girls i have no problem and it can be interesting how some girls actually like to speak about cars ,that type of girls you can get in a serious relationship but even that girls sometimes i also dont,t say about it ,also it depends of the conversation.
    after they are the other kind of girl the crazy bad girls they are atraccted to money sex etc...
    they are only interesting if you look for one night stands or if you want to have some fun but after hands far away.
    i had bouth type of girl around me but i find the first type much more interesting yes girls must be attracted first to you if you want to use as secundary your car to be a little cooler still it,s ok.

4. 308-newbie

308-newbie Guest

Good luck with that one. There's a thread on here from last year, something like "does your wife not get your Ferrari?" It's a pretty funny read. Mine only acknowledges it as that car in the garage that is in the way and does not work in snow. She has not even sat in it...had it for half a year!

For the most of it, from what I've seen males up to about 40 go nuts for them. If that's your target market...go crazy. If it's chicks...learn how to make them laugh, best tool I've ever seen.

5. Tifoso1

Tifoso1 F1 Rookie

Nov 18, 2003
    Pacific NW
    Full Name:
    Anthony C.
    How old are you and what's your field of employment ?

6. Jedi

Jedi Moderator
    Moderator Lifetime Rossa Owner

Mar 18, 2008
    Seattle Area
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Nail and hammer come together in perfect unison on this one! "...that car in the garage that is in the way and does not work in snow" LOL

Dave

7. gsjohnson

gsjohnson Formula 3

Feb 25, 2008
    Woodland Hills, CA
    Full Name:
    GS Johnson
    I got the support to by a Ferrari from my wife. I doubt that she would support that one though.

8. WILLIAM H

WILLIAM H Three Time F1 World Champ

Nov 1, 2003
    Victory Circle
    Full Name:
    HUBBSTER
    Most women are a lot more impressed w a nice wardrobe than an F

They could work on rare ocassions but then you could be stuck w a gold digger

I dont talk about them unless she sees me getting out of it, then I just say, "Yes, its mine" unless she's that rare chick who is also a gearhead

9. DGS

DGS Six Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

May 27, 2003
    MidTN
    Full Name:
    DGS
    In the politically correct world, even the younger guys are only interested in Ferraris as long as they think they cost a brazillion dollars -- they're fascinated by the Ferrari's un-PC-ness.

As for chicks, making them laugh might make them your friends.
    But lighting them up like a tilted pinball machine in bed will make them your devoted followers. ;)

10. PSP

PSP Formula Junior

Mar 31, 2001
    Lake Forest, CA USA
    Full Name:
    Patrick S. Perry
    I use mine to pick up my daughter at school once a week or so - does that count? ;)

11. Testacojones

Testacojones F1 Veteran

Nov 3, 2003
    Lecusay
    Look at your common mustang, corvette and import cars and those guys almost always have a hot babe riding shotgun. A Ferrari at times can shy away a lot of girls.

12. WILLIAM H

WILLIAM H Three Time F1 World Champ

Nov 1, 2003
    Victory Circle
    Full Name:
    HUBBSTER
    This is a lot more useful, and cheaper for getting girls

THE GAME by Neil Strauss

13. PSP

PSP Formula Junior

Mar 31, 2001
    Lake Forest, CA USA
    Full Name:
    Patrick S. Perry
    #13 PSP, Mar 22, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  14. sammyb

sammyb Formula 3

Jun 23, 2006
    Where wife tells me
    Full Name:
    Sam
    Dang, you beat me to the response. I also pick up my girls (my daughters) in my 328...usually my 4 year old from preschool.

15. Bavarian Motorist

Bavarian Motorist Formula Junior

Apr 10, 2007
    Westchester/NYC
    Full Name:
    Mike
    If you need a Ferrari to pick up girls, you've already lost.

Also, would you really want the type of girl that is interested in your car? Yeah, one night stand. Bla bla. I wouldn't even want to associate with her.

16. Mrpbody44

Mrpbody44 F1 Veteran

Jul 5, 2007
    St Augustine Florida
    Full Name:
    Steve Metz
    I has the opposite effect. Makes it harder to get a date. Want a chick magnet get a Mini ,Miata,Alfa Spider or Solstice. Non threatening but sporty. Ferraris are a great way to meet cops and young guys however as previous poster stated.

17. Horsefly

Horsefly F1 Veteran

May 14, 2002
    By all means, make them laugh and they will indeed think of you as a tool,.....a tool to get them in a good mood for their night out on the town with the rich guy who owns a Ferrari, or a Lexus, or whatever the rich guy happens to be driving to his high dollar house with the pool and game room.

18. LennyZeutzius

LennyZeutzius Karting
    BANNED

Dec 21, 2004
    Palmdale, CA
    Full Name:
    Lenny

actually learning how to spell and write would help alot more than the car

19. mksu19

mksu19 Formula 3

Jan 4, 2008
    LAX / YVR / MNL
    Full Name:
    Capt. K. Banzon
  20. The Ape

The Ape Formula 3

Feb 28, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Ape
    This is a joke right? C'mon we all know that people of both sexes appreciate fine cars. My wife kept telling me to get a Ferrari while I was going through Porsche's ,BMW's, Benz etc.
    She said, "Get what you really want and stop flipping cars cause' your bored of them. Ferrari's are the best sports cars and Ill get to drive it too"....She was right!...On the rare occasion that she drives the car it's almost comical how men follow her like dogs. When I drive it I dont notice anything but jealous guys sneering at me or cool guys that love the car with a thumbs up. When Im parked, filling with gas, etc I have had girls once in a while come up to me and ask if it's a Ferrari....LOL, that one slays me! I've even had a gorgeous blond block me in with her Benz and get out of the car to talk. I showed her my wedding band and she laughed and took off. It was torture, but it comes with the territory. If I was single and not looking for a relationship it might be helpful with a certain type of girl. Every time in my life that I met women that ended up in bed it wasn't while I was driving. Women know within 5 minutes of meeting you wether they will sleep with you. Thats my story and im sticking to it

21. mksu19

mksu19 Formula 3

Jan 4, 2008
    LAX / YVR / MNL
    Full Name:
    Capt. K. Banzon
    Pleyaz dunt bee niding tu lern haw tu spelz! :D That guy needs serious tutoring!!!

22. mksu19

mksu19 Formula 3

Jan 4, 2008
    LAX / YVR / MNL
    Full Name:
    Capt. K. Banzon
    Trying to impress a (few) soccer mum(s)!? :D

23. garybryan

garybryan Karting

Nov 6, 2006
    Denver
    not to long ago, i was picking my car up in valet at the pepsi center. some gal yelled "i'll be your *****". my wife yelled back "he's already got one". ps, my wife is hot & not a *****.

24. 2000YELLOW360

2000YELLOW360 F1 World Champ

Jun 5, 2001
    Full Name:
    Art
    I'm out to dinner with my wife. The hostess asked if the Ferrari was mine. In front of my wife this hot 20(?) year says "I'd unspeakable things for a ride. Wife say that's my husband. 20 year left. I'm probably a lot older than her dad.

Art

25. Napolis

Napolis Three Time F1 World Champ
    Honorary Owner

Oct 23, 2002
    Full Name:
    Jim Glickenhaus
    #25 Napolis, Mar 22, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017