Mondial Cab Needed | FerrariChat

Mondial Cab Needed

Discussion in 'Mondial' started by ferraridreaming, Apr 10, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ferraridreaming

Apr 10, 2008
    I am looking for my first Ferrari and have decided that since I need a 4 seater, the Mondial would be the best one. i really wanted a 456, but decided the repairs were too scary. i have been told that the pre-T models are the most reliable. Is this true?

Now the catch, I live in Los Angeles, and can spend upto 30K, and it must be in perfect shape with less than 30K miles. Is this possible to find a great one that has been taking care of and will not cause me any problems? This will be my everyday driver.

Are there good automatic cars or do I need to go with a stick

Please help me.

My phone is 310-866-1666, if you have one.

2. RichardAguinsky

RichardAguinsky Formula Junior

Nov 12, 2007
    Palo Alto, Californi
    Full Name:
    Richard Aguinsky
    #2 RichardAguinsky, Apr 10, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Ferrari Dreaming? Make it Ferrari Reality.

Call Corvette Mike.
    http://www.corvettemike.com/

Ask for John, tell him that you are interested in the 1985 Mondial that I was inquiring about a few months back. It is red, tan interior in pretty good shape. The car is from Philadelphia. He's asking for $35K, but you can get it for under $30K.

I didn't buy it because I decided to stay away from red cars. But I contacted the previous owners and the car is in pretty good shape. It is not a concourse car, but the services are fresh.

Good luck!

Richard
    Image Unavailable, Please Login