neon ferrari signs | FerrariChat

neon ferrari signs

Discussion in 'Collectables, Literature, & Models' started by irondogmike, May 22, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. irondogmike

irondogmike F1 Rookie

Sep 8, 2006
    San Diego area
    Full Name:
    Michael Tucker
    #1 irondogmike, May 22, 2008
    Last edited: May 22, 2008
    I'm looking into having a few ferrari neon signs(logo),and maybe some in led lights made,I'm going to do some for my garage,but thought some of you maybe interested too! lets see where this goes..........if enough people are interested then if the cost aren't to out of sight we'll all have one in our garages...........I'll keep you in touch of where I'm @in this process:)......the logo I'm thinking about is the one on the hood..........whats your feed back on this

2. irondogmike

irondogmike F1 Rookie

Sep 8, 2006
    San Diego area
    Full Name:
    Michael Tucker
    If anyone thinks they may want one let me know that'll help the cost down,the one logo is going to be 2ft wide x 3.5 ft high,I'll have a cost factor next week

3. rfillmore

rfillmore Rookie

May 24, 2008
    would be interested in neon lights. let know the cost

4. SEAL2CC

SEAL2CC Formula Junior

Jan 19, 2005
    #4 SEAL2CC, May 25, 2008
    Last edited: May 25, 2008
    Check this neon sign out on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Ferrari-SF-F1-Sports-Car-Neon-Sign_W0QQitemZ140179075037QQihZ004QQcategoryZ569QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1638Q2em118Q2el1247

I have one of these..seller sold for about $100 less IIRC. It might perform your mission. Not quite as big as what you are thinkng but it is VERY nice and great colors. It is in my garage and very visible from a good distance. Has a stand as well as ability to attach to wall. Came with one damaged tube which seller immediately replaced. I am extremely happy with mine, and service from the seller.

Cheers..

Chris

5. irondogmike

irondogmike F1 Rookie

Sep 8, 2006
    San Diego area
    Full Name:
    Michael Tucker
    nice,that gives me some ideas,but not what I'm looking into doing,alittle bigger and more colors,I think that my idea of led lights might be also be alittle cheaper and something that if a bulb goes out you can replace yourself,but the sign you have is awesome,thats what I was looking for before I started this adventure I'm in:)