Carrera GT Yay or Nay? | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Carrera GT Yay or Nay?

Discussion in 'Porsche' started by BlazinBWF, May 30, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. johnw

johnw Formula Junior

Jun 19, 2002
    toronto
    Full Name:
    john
    the cgt is far superior to the slr if ur looking for that raw sports car feel. and u r correct- oh wait, lets not give MikeMac a headache- and you are correct, the intentions of the two cars are completely different. one is gt car and one is an exotic sports car. in many ways they are not really even in the same market. it really depends on what u are looking for. the slr is faster at the track with the average driver because its easier to drive. lots of electronics to keep u inline and safe.

anyway this thread has been hijacked. to blazin---- carrera GT? YAY

2. DM18

DM18 F1 Rookie

Apr 29, 2005
    Hong Kong
    I have been in an Enzo at 330 and I have driven my CGT many times at 330. Both are rock solid stable. The Enzo feels like it has more downforce but I have nothing to back that up other than my butt. I have had my CGT up to 330 with the top open and it made no difference to the handling of the car. That is one thing that the CGT can do that the Enzo cannot!

3. bbs911

bbs911 Formula Junior

May 31, 2007
    Dallas
    I love my CGT and I also love my 993tt. I guess it depends on what your definition of enjoyable is and that is most certainly different things to different people. I love driving both of them and find both of them enjoyable. That being said, you won't know if you like it or think it's more enjoyable to drive than your 430 until you try it. I vote for YAY. You won't be sorry.

4. toshiba

toshiba Formula Junior

Jan 14, 2008
    Full Name:
    Santa
    people kept saying the CGT for $350k, if anyone knows of one for that let me know please as my limit right now is $350.

5. Zzono

Zzono Karting

Apr 21, 2008

When you say so, then i believe because you are the owner, so you know much better than me.
    and thank you for your explaination.

back to topic:

My answer will be YAY.

6. DM18

DM18 F1 Rookie

Apr 29, 2005
    Hong Kong
    #56 DM18, Jun 2, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017