LH says Kimi has no .....b-lls! | Page 2 | FerrariChat

LH says Kimi has no .....b-lls!

Discussion in 'F1' started by DF1, Sep 11, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. maxorido

maxorido Formula 3

Jul 6, 2006
    Full Name:
    Jim
    I like Lewis, but I have to admit this is in really poor taste. Senna and Mansell made statements like this, but Senna was already a champion, but actually Mansell might have started his **** talking before his title.

2. cig1

cig1 F1 Rookie

May 3, 2005
    In front of you
    Who says you have to have championships to talk smack ... When you're leading the points race, you can talk all the smack you want ... and that is why Alonso was talking it last year, not because he has a couple of championships ... that's why you haven't heard it from Kimi (he never lead until it was over) ... no smack from Massa YET (my favorite) ... you'll never hear smack from KV ... if everyone is SO much better than Hami, how come they aren't leading the points race (and give me a break with the better car crap).

Loosers Hate

G

3. iLikeTelevision

iLikeTelevision Karting

Apr 12, 2008
    Antartica
    Full Name:
    John
    I'm not really fond of any athlete who name calls.

4. rmani

rmani F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    RMani
    i'm a big LH fan, but an even bigger Kimi fan. I hope Kimi hands LH his ass on a silver platter in Italy. There are still 5 races to go, 2 strong victories for Kimi and even just 1 DNF for LH can really change peoples' perception.

5. cig1

cig1 F1 Rookie

May 3, 2005
    In front of you
    Who was name calling ?

G

6. SPEEDCORE

SPEEDCORE Four Time F1 World Champ

Jul 11, 2005
    Full Name:
    Toe Knee
    Lewis is keeping it REAL! YO!

I mean don't mention the mistake on Lap 2 which cost him the lead. Nor the fact he had no answer to Kimi in the dry even tho he was running lighter. If Lewis didn't fall off the track half a dozen times on the last lap he might have a point.

7. Chicko

Chicko Formula 3

Hahahahahahahhaha, good one !!

8. LightGuy

LightGuy Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 4, 2004
    Texas
    Full Name:
    David
    Dry tires in the rain at F1 speeds.
    Try it.
    Report back.

9. Killing Time

Killing Time Formula Junior

Sep 5, 2008
    Los Angeles

You're funny!

10. Barrister

Barrister Formula Junior

Aug 11, 2008
    The OC
    Full Name:
    "Big D"
    Why don't you stop fooling around and tell us how you really feel. :)

11. bigodino

bigodino F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 29, 2004
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Peter den Biggelaar
    I like the competition to be on the track, not off it. Hamilton just went down my ratings considerably.

12. Remy Zero

Remy Zero Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    thats why i bloody dislike Hamilton. i really hope he will get some whooping for the rest of the season.

13. YellowbirdRS

YellowbirdRS Formula 3

Nov 9, 2005
    DFW/RGV/MX
    Full Name:
    Xavier
    Europe 07 crash
    China 07 crash
    Monaco 08 crash
    SPA 08 half spin

?????????????

14. Julio Batista

Julio Batista Formula 3

Dec 22, 2005
    No, not everyone needs someone to hate. It's just people like you.

15. kraftwerk

kraftwerk Two Time F1 World Champ

May 12, 2007
    England North West
    Full Name:
    Steve
    When was he ever UP in your rating's..;)

Trouble starts when he does create competiton on the track.

16. menoy

menoy F1 Rookie

Mar 12, 2005
    PL
    Full Name:
    MRodziewicz
  17. bigodino

bigodino F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 29, 2004
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Peter den Biggelaar
    He's a force to be reckoned with and I recognize his talent. He's on the wrong team though. But that doesn't mean I like his comments or his coldblooded driving style where he's challenging the limits of the rules. He reminds me of Schumacher in that way. I was happy that MS came to Ferrari in 1996. Not because I particularly liked him, but I knew that if he would turn to the dark side it would spell trouble for Ferrari. Hamilton is already infested by the thinking ways of the evil emperor RD, so no love lost I guess. ;)

Pitty, because with the proper guidance he could turn into a formidable champion without the need to shoot his mouth which would make him a much more loveable driver. Some would say that it doesn't matter as long as he does his job but I'm not one of them.

18. Paintshield

Paintshield Formula Junior

Dec 23, 2004
    Grantham UK
    Full Name:
    Tom Wakeford
    Oh lord this thread is so funny (and ill informed)

He has won boatloads of Championships (but you know that right) just not in F1 as as its only season 2 read his BIO.

He has always been an aggressive racer and like Schumi has been doing it (and winning) since he was a Kid.

I doubt he cares whether people like what he says (good for him), his style and skill says all it needs to IMHO.

The new breed of Drivers coming through like him and Kubica etc, are shaking up the establishment and are putting the adrenalin back into F1 (which is long overdue).

As a Fan, outspoken arrogant sportsmen are great news, why? Because it ticks everybody else off and makes them step up their game to make him look stupid :)

Classic illustration was the interview before Spa where he stated he wasnt going to be passed again this season and then was promptly passed by both Massa and Kimi. I would suggest the thrilling nature of that race was directly as a result of those arrogant statements!! I hope he keeps it up as it can only be good news for the entertainment value :)

Cheers

19. gsjohnson

gsjohnson Formula 3

Feb 25, 2008
    Woodland Hills, CA
    Full Name:
    GS Johnson
    The talk has always been that Kimi lacks motivation. Well if Hami's comments here don't motivate Kimi, nothing will.

20. speedmoore

speedmoore Formula 3
    BANNED Professional Ferrari Technician

Apr 15, 2003
    Austin, Texas
    Full Name:
    D Moore
    Let him keep talking SMACK! It will only motivate Kimi and the team which is exactly what is needed coming down the stretch.

I still think Massa will come out on top this season as long as he keeps clean and the team mistakes are over.

21. 355

355 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Jan 4, 2005
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Frank
    Dont worry your spanish friend will be driving a BMW for the next few seasons. It will be good having him nearer to the front so the Ferrari boys can kick him around a little.

22. 355

355 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Jan 4, 2005
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Frank
    Kimi looked alive in practice today. Looks like Lewis talking smack has woke up the sleeping giant.

23. futureowner

futureowner Formula 3

Mar 24, 2006
    Brookfield, WI
    Full Name:
    Thad
    That was a terrible statement for him to make, he broke so late he broke the rules. I can only imagine it's his entourage around him telling him that he's God, if he does lose again and people start to get skeptical it will be interesting to see what happens (see: NFL, Vince Young).

24. tactical

tactical Guest

Jan 23, 2008
    So true and fingers crossed. Both are going to win there respective races. Obama as president and Lewis as 2008 world champion:D Dear Oh dear that will upset the rednecks;);)

25. jk0001

jk0001 F1 Veteran

Oct 18, 2005
    Sun Coast
    Full Name:
    Jim
    That statement explains alot of questions. Thanks for the insite.