Lamborghini LP560-4 event | FerrariChat

Lamborghini LP560-4 event

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by Easy E, Jan 14, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Easy E

Easy E Karting

Feb 14, 2008
    Austin TX
    Full Name:
    Erik Clover
    #1 Easy E, Jan 14, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2009
    This Saturday January 17th

Lamborghini Portland is having an introductory test ride in the new LP560-4 for all interested individuals (as long as you are 25 years old and have a valid unrestricted drivers license).
    No reservations are necessary as rides are scheduled on an arrival basis.
    We will need a few minuets of your time afterwards to complete a short evaluation of your experience.

It will be held at Atisan Spirits Distillery from 2-4 PM
    1227 SE Stark
    Portland, Oregon 97214

An educational social hour will be hosted by the distiller with sampling of their newest and most unique small batch Vodkas.
    There is a cost for the social hour;
    $65 for one person and includes a bottle
    $100 for two and includes two bottles

This will be a fun and informative event and the weather is looking good.
    Please give us a call with any questions.

Who is in?

2. zippyslug31

zippyslug31 Formula 3

Sep 28, 2007
    PDX
    Full Name:
    Kevin M.
    Too bad its not at your guy's showroom.....

3. JJJJJS

JJJJJS Karting

Dec 27, 2003
    Portland, OR.
    Full Name:
    Chris
    That's right around the corner from me, might have to poke my head in for a few minutes.

4. Kristian

Kristian Formula Junior

Nov 28, 2008
    Seattle area
    is it a test ride (as a passenger) or test drive? Cheers.

5. Easy E

Easy E Karting

Feb 14, 2008
    Austin TX
    Full Name:
    Erik Clover
    #5 Easy E, Jan 14, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2009
    The showroom is open six days a week, come down and visit

6. Easy E

Easy E Karting

Feb 14, 2008
    Austin TX
    Full Name:
    Erik Clover
    We are offering rides at this event to people that are interested in Lamborghini. If you are serious about purchasing, we would invite you down to the dealership for some one on one time with the car and discuss a deal. Are you interested and ready to buy a new or used Lamborghini? I am here to help

7. Krafty

Krafty Karting

Feb 25, 2006
    Lake Oswego Oregon
    Full Name:
    Alex Kraft
    haha, so you pay $65. Do you have to be 25 to get the booze or to ride in the car?

8. Easy E

Easy E Karting

Feb 14, 2008
    Austin TX
    Full Name:
    Erik Clover
    25years old to ride in the car
    The money is only for the vodka event and you still need to be 21 years old to participate in that. OLCC requirements.

9. whatbrown

whatbrown Rookie

Nov 7, 2007
    I just got back from the event and all I can say is ""wow"". First of all, the new Gallardo is an incredible machine. It actually scared me during acceleration. As an exotic car enthusiast, it was such a thrill to go for a ride in such an amazing automobile. If I could afford an exotic car, the 560-4 would have to be first on my list for it's combination of performance, looks, refinement, and driveability.

Eric Clover of Lamborghini Portland is a great guy and made my first experience with a Lamborghini a memorable one. He is really passionate about what he does and is very knoweledgeable. If and when I can afford a car like the one I was in today I will definitely be seeing Eric for more than just a test drive as a passenger.

Thank you Eric and Lamborghini of Portland and good luck selling those amazing cars to some truly fortunate people!