Rolex @ NJMP (may 1-3) | FerrariChat

Rolex @ NJMP (may 1-3)

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by Ferariguy3, Apr 24, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Ferariguy3

Ferariguy3 Formula Junior

Apr 13, 2004
    Yorktown, NY
    Full Name:
    John
    anyone going next weekend...ill be there camping for the weekend...sadly ill be by myself who else is going?

2. mullin

mullin Formula Junior

Jan 19, 2004
    Long Island
    Full Name:
    Tom M
    I'll be heading down. My friend has a suite on the main straight, so we will have good viewing and it should be a great party spot.
    I was instructing there last week for the Metro PCA season opener and instructor seminar. We had great weather for all three days and the track is quite challenging.

3. sp308qv

sp308qv Karting

Nov 20, 2003
    South Jersey
    Full Name:
    Steve Ponzetto
    I'm planning on going on Sunday,

4. Seth Thomas

Seth Thomas Karting

Jan 25, 2006
    Atlanta, Ga
    Full Name:
    Seth Thomas
    There will be a couple of Ferrari owners racing on Saturday Morning in the Speed World Challenge Touring car race. Nick Esayian will be piloting the #34 BimmerWorld 325 and I will be in the #38 BimmerWorld 325 entry. This will be the first time at New Jersey for the Touring cars but it should be a good race as we both did really well in our season opener at Sebring. Nick finished 5th and I won the race leading every lap. Stop by to check out the cars and say hey to a couple of Ferrari F430 owners.

5. the_stig

the_stig F1 Rookie

Sep 19, 2005
    I was planning on going on Friday but I got an email from them saying I've won 2 Sat-Sun tickets so I guess I'm going Sunday too. Prior commitment Sat so I'll miss the autograph session on the deck.

6. Dai Baracca

Dai Baracca Formula Junior

Mar 4, 2007
    NY
    Full Name:
    SB
    Is Mr. Clay not driving with Bimmerworld this year??.....I will be there on Sunday...Best of Luck!!