After 6 weeks of debating and shopping my car is here!!! | Page 3 | FerrariChat

After 6 weeks of debating and shopping my car is here!!!

Discussion in '360/430' started by SeaNile, Mar 15, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. myphillylawyer

myphillylawyer Karting

Feb 4, 2010
    Philadelphia
    Full Name:
    Dean
    congrats on your new arrival. What a great week to take possession as you really have the ability to test her out in great weather.

2. Hitch-Hiker

Hitch-Hiker Formula Junior

Jan 1, 2010
    Live at the Office
    Full Name:
    HH
    LOL, sounds like YOU signed the check...

3. CavalloRosso

CavalloRosso Formula 3

Jul 12, 2007
    Atlanta, GA/Vail, CO
    Full Name:
    SVO
    Beautiful car. Congrats.
    And.....it sounds like you've married well!
    :D

4. SeaNile

SeaNile Formula Junior

Jan 25, 2010
    West Chester, PA
    Full Name:
    John
    150 miles on the car so far. The Fabspeed exhaust kicks ass (more on that later) and sounds fantastic. I've taken the car to places I would have previously said no way to...to meet the family for pizza, the local WaWa, my dentist appt, taking people for rides and have also experienced people taking pictures with their camera phone and numerous "nice car" comments. Best was walking out of my garage and into the driveway and being met by 8 of the neighborhood kids staring in awe of the car. Never met the kids before but I know them now!

I may have over thought this Ferrari thing. Yes it is an awesome car and something special but then again it is a car and should be driven and enjoyed. I'm not going to go out without trying to plan my parking spots but then again I'm not going to leave the car at home when I could be out enjoying the car.

Love the car so far and have no second thoughts about the purchase.

5. Dean Lewis

Dean Lewis Formula Junior

May 16, 2009
    QLD, Australia
    Full Name:
    Dean Lewis
    Congrats, Lucky Man

6. full_garage

full_garage Formula 3
    Owner

Feb 15, 2010
    Sarasota Florida
    Full Name:
    Jay
    My favorite experience with my new (to me) 355 was pulling out of my Cul De Sac and seeing four neighborhood girls standing on the side of the street staring at the car with their mouths wide open... This in a neighborhood full of Porsches...

When I came home from my ride a neighbor I had never met (I guess I'm antisocial- I've been here three years) walked all the way down my driveway and peeked in the garage..."Is that yours?"...he asked..."Um, yeah- got it a little while ago"...

He just shook his head and introduced himself... "Nice car man." He drives an M5.

I've also had a bunch of "cellphone camera parties" at the local Lowes parking lot.

Tough to hide with a Red or Yellow Ferrari!