NCCA - Non-Club Club of Austin car show and lunch June 5 | FerrariChat

NCCA - Non-Club Club of Austin car show and lunch June 5

Discussion in 'Texas' started by Bad V10, May 29, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Bad V10

Bad V10 Karting

Oct 28, 2009
    Austin Texas
    #1 Bad V10, May 29, 2010
    Last edited: May 29, 2010
    Once again we are having a car show and lunch at Abuelos in the Barton Creek Mall parking lot (at the farthest east entrance on 360). Last year we had over 80 high end cars attend and well over 100 people. Same as last year, Abuelos will be offering their Fajita bar to us for $9.99/person. That includes a drink too. For those who don't want fajitas, you may order anything off the menu at listed prices. Event starts at 11am and ends at 1pm or whenever you want to leave. If you plan on attending please reply to this thread with an RSVP with how many cars and people you will be bringing. You may also see us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/pages/NCCA-Non-Club-Club-of-Austin/134836038071?ref=ts

Here are the photos from last year http://www.nccaustin.com/809.html

www.nccaustin.com

2. Jim Frentress

Jim Frentress Formula Junior

Mar 7, 2007
    Laguna Niguel, CA United States
    Full Name:
    James Frentress
  3. BT

BT F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 21, 2005
    FL / GA
    Full Name:
    Bill Tracy
    Nice pictures! Looks like a fun group of cars. I like the name of your non club!!!
    I will be attempting Texas style brisket for our south Florida early summer BBQ this Saturday using a smallish water smoker.
    I never mind flying west if I can change planes in Houston to get some good brisket sammich at Pappa's BBQ in the airport. Have fun!!!
    :)
    BT

4. jenniferq

jenniferq Formula 3

Apr 14, 2010
    San Diego, CA
    Full Name:
    Jennifer
    Will try to make this but much going on this weekend with the family and getting kids off to camp. If I do, it will likely be 1-2 peeps and my Cali. Might have a kid or two in tow.

5. Bad V10

Bad V10 Karting

Oct 28, 2009
    Austin Texas
    I hope you can make it. You have the blue Cali, right? Kids are good too, I'll have my 2.5yr old. If you are doing the sunshine kids thing, I'll see you there too.

6. jenniferq

jenniferq Formula 3

Apr 14, 2010
    San Diego, CA
    Full Name:
    Jennifer
    Yep, TDF Cali; will try to get there for a little bit. Would love to do that Polo thing after, but too little time and too much fun in this here town of ours.

It's going to be stinking HOT on Sat though...esp in a parking lot!

And, yes, will definitely see you at the Sunshine Kids thing. Am really looking forward to that and two of mine (11 & 9) are excited to ride in the back and let the SS kid have shotgun.

Also doing the Ride and Drive at the Classy Chassis in Houston next weekend for the Shriners' Hospital. Whew, busy June!

7. -FROG-

-FROG- Formula Junior
    BANNED

Nov 3, 2003
    Austin
    Full Name:
    Paul Daniels
    Excited about the meet this Sat. See you there!

8. BlackBird007

BlackBird007 F1 Rookie

Feb 22, 2010
    DFW
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    Some gorgeous pictures. I love the Diablo and Q1.

9. sTyleR

sTyleR Formula 3

Jan 18, 2007
    San Antonio, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tyler
    Man, that Testarossa looks so sweet amongst the newer and more economical traffic. :)

Looks like there's was a nice outbreak of Lamborghini's, especially the D. Interesting white ZR1, that's the first I've known to be finished in white. Looks like it was a nice day.

10. TexasMike

TexasMike F1 World Champ

Feb 17, 2005
    Austin, Texas
    Full Name:
    Michael C
    The owner of the ZR1 said it's only available in white for 2010. But then again he thought that all Californias are blue & other Ferraris only come in red, yellow & black. So who knows if that's really true about the ZR1 or not. :) I honestly overheard him telling people that Ferraris are only available in 4 different colors. lol... I told him it's a Ferrari, not a Chevy... you can order it any way you want.

11. TRScotty

TRScotty F1 Rookie
    Owner

Oct 12, 2006
    Tyler, Texas
    Full Name:
    Scotty
    Great pics as usual, Mike!!

There is a white ZR-1 here in Tyler, btw.

12. jdlegg

jdlegg Karting

Dec 22, 2009
    Bryan
    Full Name:
    James D
    Great pics, Mike. Next time I'll wash the bugs off the front of the car before attending!

James

13. texasmr2

texasmr2 Two Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Oct 22, 2007
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Gregg
    I'm seriously digging that Lotus.

Great pics thanks,
    tex

14. jenniferq

jenniferq Formula 3

Apr 14, 2010
    San Diego, CA
    Full Name:
    Jennifer
    LOL! There are a lot of big ones on there!

15. khayes

khayes Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Kelly Hayes
    Thanks for taking the pics of my Testarossa Mike, they turned out great. I'll show Jeanette the pic you took of her in front my my car, I'm sure she'll get a kick out that. I love the pic of the two TR's with the rear bonnets up. Nice!

16. -FROG-

-FROG- Formula Junior
    BANNED

Nov 3, 2003
    Austin
    Full Name:
    Paul Daniels
    I agree about the Lotus. Something about the Esprit's just demand my attention. Always been one of my favorite cars! Sadly, I saw the car driving in the parking lot when I was on my way out, heading home, so didn't get to take a good look at it.