Smith Lake | FerrariChat

Smith Lake

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by SuperJ, Jun 19, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. SuperJ

SuperJ F1 Rookie

Dec 22, 2008
    Louisville, KY
    Full Name:
    Jennifer
    A friend of mine owns a cabin on Smith Lake and we're going there tomorrow for a couple of days. I've never been there, know nothing about the area and so I'm looking for some helpful information Any thing particularly interesting that I should know? I want to take her and her sister out to dinner one night, are there any good restaurants in the area?

Any helpful insights from my fellow fchatters is appreciated.

2. rfking

rfking Formula Junior

Nov 16, 2003
    Italy
    Been years since I was there. Lake is great. Fishing is great. Don't expect much else and you will not be disappointed.

Bugtussle? Just ask

3. SuperJ

SuperJ F1 Rookie

Dec 22, 2008
    Louisville, KY
    Full Name:
    Jennifer
    Haha. Bugtussle. We passed it on the way here. Apparently it used to be quite the happening place but not so much anymore.

The lake is fantastic. Incredibly deep, clear and clean. It is my understanding that the water is about 80' deep off my friends dock.

Apparently there is a boat around here named No Doubt and that made me think of our fellow fchatter. Funny if there was a connection.

Anyhow, my bikini is calling my name! Time to go out again. Ciao.....