7th Annual Unobtainium Supply Ferrari BBQ: Sunday 25 JULY | Page 2 | FerrariChat

7th Annual Unobtainium Supply Ferrari BBQ: Sunday 25 JULY

Discussion in 'New England' started by Verell, May 11, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. audi_328

audi_328 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 13, 2005
    NH
    Full Name:
    Audi
    Indeed, the wife and I had a great time yesterday, at our 1st F-Chat gathering. Looking forward to the next one, hopefully in a Ferrari!

Thank you again to Verell and Cindy for putting it together!

2. rsvmille676

rsvmille676 Formula Junior

Nov 24, 2004
    G-town
    Full Name:
    Scott Major
    Great to see everyone again! This was a fantastic event, a lot of fun and the Briscut and Ribs were incredible! Already looking forward to next years event!

3. RMDC

RMDC Formula 3

May 15, 2005
    Boston, North Shore
    Thanks to Verell, Cindy and to Mike for doing the ribs. The ribs have spoiled me for ever. Those ribs will be the benchmark. Great seeing every one. Rex, nice to see another GTB in the mix.
    Super time, not to be missed. Great seeing every one

4. Verell

Verell F1 Veteran
    Consultant Owner

May 5, 2001
    Groton, MA
    Full Name:
    Verell Boaen
    Thanks for the kind words everyone.

THANKS FOR HELP WITH RECYCLING & WASTE MANAGEMENT:
    I also want to thank everyone for doing a great job of separating & scraping out the washable plastic items, recyclables, & trash/garbage into the correct barrels!

I was amazed how well everything was correctly separated! You did the best job I've ever seen at an event I've hosted! It made cleanup much easier & pleasant.

Cindy & I try to minimize the amount of plastic waste created by one of our parties by running plasticware plates, cups, & utensils thru the dishwasher & reusing as much of it as possible, so your help was greatly appreciated!!!

Appreciatively,
    Verell

5. AVFPolo

AVFPolo Formula Junior

Aug 16, 2007
    Full Name:
    Ed
    Thanks to Verell and Cindy for opening up their home to all of us. Also to Mike for the great job on the ribs. The food was great but the company was even more wonderful. Sandy and I had a super day off from the farm. Very nice to see old friends and make new ones. And our friend John did a nice job getting our 550 to the BBQ and home again without putting a scratch on her.

I understand that we now owe Cindy a ride in the 550. I only wish that I'd known early that we had a ride request. Cindy and Verell I'll contact you to arrange a ride along if we get up your way again. I hate to leave anyone disappointed!

- Ed -

6. Doody

Doody F1 Veteran

Nov 16, 2001
    MA USA
    Full Name:
    Mr. Doody
    geez. you guys have gotten lazier and lazier over the years!

hope fun was had by all. wish i could have joined the festivities - it's been too long.

doody!

7. Prova85

Prova85 Formula 3

Nov 13, 2003
    So. Shore MA.
    Full Name:
    Kenny K
    Speaking of lazy, where the hell have you been doody dude? Yes it has been too long. You and that Zan man...poof, gone...just like that...wtf? Glad you're still kickin. But make an appearance or 2 around these parts will ya!

8. Doody

Doody F1 Veteran

Nov 16, 2001
    MA USA
    Full Name:
    Mr. Doody
    lol!

but since my ducati can smoke all your lame ferraris i don't need to hang around with you guys any more!

I KID I KID I KID!

:) :) :)

xoxoxoxo,
    doody

9. Prova85

Prova85 Formula 3

Nov 13, 2003
    So. Shore MA.
    Full Name:
    Kenny K
    Good to see you're the same ole doody! Might be quicker but gotta say you were a hellava lot better looking in the 550 than on that Italian crotch rocket with a helmet!

Just get your azz to Tutto on that thing ..ya might even still recognize a couple of us. ;)

10. DadsFerrari

DadsFerrari Formula 3

May 31, 2004
    New England
    Full Name:
    Mister M
    I knew something was missing from the events calendar this summer... :(