Body Shop Needed - Nashville Area | FerrariChat

Body Shop Needed - Nashville Area

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by B7bydesign, Nov 8, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. B7bydesign

B7bydesign Rookie

Feb 19, 2008
    Nash/Knox, TN
    Hey guys, I was hoping someone could recommend a good body shop in the Nashville Area, specifically Franklin. My father had a small accident in his S5 and is looking for a reputable shop to do the repair. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.

2. 4re308

4re308 F1 Rookie

Jun 13, 2001
    Woodstock, GA
    Full Name:
    Mitch D
    Not sure how far Forest City, NC is from you, but Rodney @ Blue Ridge Sports Cars does outstanding work on exotics up there.

3. ButlerGuy

ButlerGuy Karting

Oct 5, 2009
    Marietta, GA
    Full Name:
    Carson Z
    It's a little ways away, but they do some of the best work in the south, and can arrange for pick up and delivery of the car. http://www.magnumcollision.com

4. swilliams

swilliams Formula 3

Jun 14, 2006
    Bowling Green, KY
    Full Name:
    Scott
    #4 swilliams, Nov 8, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2010
    My Brother has a Shop in Hendersonville. They do work for Lexus of Nashville cpo cars and Mercedes of Nashville. It will be done right they have been in Business for over 40 years.
    Its called Williams Body Shop number is 615-822-4741.

5. SlowSnake

SlowSnake Rookie

Jan 1, 2010
    Spring Hill, TN
    Full Name:
    Peter Griffin
    I can tell you who not to use. Price's Collision Center. I had a bad experience with the Franklin location and gave them a chance to fix the issue, which they failed to do.

6. tannermash

tannermash Formula Junior
    BANNED

Jun 16, 2010
    Tennessee
    Full Name:
    Tanner Mashburn
    A friend of mine named Kenneth holt has a nice body shop in franklin, i do not know the exact name but i will find out

7. tblountman

tblountman Rookie

Mar 6, 2009
    Brentwood,tn
    I have been happy with Vogely-Todd in downtown Nashville. I have sent other folks to them and have never had anything but good results.

8. m3brendan

m3brendan Rookie

May 15, 2007
    Brentwood
    Full Name:
    Brendan Thompson
    I have used Stephen's on Main Street in Nashville on several occassions and am always happy with the results. Last time my car was in there the other two cars in the shop were a Bentley and an E-Type Jag, so they are used to dealing with nicer cars.

9. Crawford

Crawford Formula 3

Mar 5, 2003
    Nashville, TN
    Full Name:
    Crawford White
    I can recommend them as well. Did very good work on my 355.