360 Speakers | FerrariChat

360 Speakers

Discussion in '360/430' started by Houston348, Nov 24, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Houston348

Houston348 Formula 3

Oct 18, 2006
    I have the updgraded Hi Fi system in my 360 Spider and I'm thinking of upgrading at least the two speakers between the seats.

I think I have two door speakers, two tweeters, a center speaker under the dash and the two subs enclosed in between the seats.

Can anyone tell me the size of those speakers (mainly the ones between the seats) and how easy they are to replace? Is it as easy as removing the enclosure, changing out the speakers, then putting the enclosure back?

thanks!

2. scubamike

scubamike Formula Junior

Nov 7, 2010
    In the south
    They may be aftermarket speakers so you'll have to measure them as it's no telling what might have been installed. I have a 2002 360 and there are no factory speakers behind the seat. I did just install a 6.5" bazooka subwoofer behind the passenger seat. Very nice!

3. 288575

288575 Rookie

May 3, 2005
    ohio
    Full Name:
    steve
    According to an earlier tread about this same subject, this is suppose to be a direct replacement. Just take your factory one out and replace with this. The stock enclosure only has 1 sub with the other hole being a passive radiator. Maybe your could place another sub in the the second hole but I don't know how it would sound. here is the link.
    http://www.crutchfield.com/s_09113WS/Focal-Utopia-Be-13-WS.html?tp=111