Ferrari Enzo parked in Livingston anyone on here? | Page 32 | FerrariChat

Ferrari Enzo parked in Livingston anyone on here?

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by rmani, Nov 8, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Tax Dr

Tax Dr Formula Junior

Jul 21, 2008
    Thanks for the picture...

2. wsaraceni

wsaraceni F1 Rookie

Aug 9, 2010
    too bad i dont have photoshop anymore. thats a great color for the california too. do you drive most of the time with the top down or top up in the verts? reason i ask is i had a convertible once and most times i drove with the top down in spring/fall and up in the summer with the AC on.

3. Tax Dr

Tax Dr Formula Junior

Jul 21, 2008
    This a.m. I was interview by a Contributing Editor of Forza....He took a lot of pictures of the Enzo and we drove around the area for a few hours...there should be an article and pictures in Forza in the near future...it was a lot of fun.

4. andrew911

andrew911 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 8, 2003
    Northern NJ
    That's awesome- my wife just got me an annual subscription to Forza for Valentine's Day so I know I'll get it! (in the past only bought a few random Forza's over the years...) I was out this morning in the 360 wondering if I'd see you on the roads, but no luck.

5. FerrariRFan

FerrariRFan Karting

Mar 1, 2010
    Basking Ridge, NJ
    Full Name:
    Richard Fan
    Wow, that is so great! Can someone please scan and post it here when it comes out? Thanks.

6. FerrariMC

FerrariMC Formula Junior

Mar 2, 2006
    Allentown, PA Area
    Full Name:
    Mark C
    Yeah, no problem, just like Andrew, I have a subscription as well. We'll get it posted here.

Mark

7. amenasce

amenasce Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 17, 2001
    Full Name:
    Joe Mansion
    Looking forward to that article.

8. FerrariRFan

FerrariRFan Karting

Mar 1, 2010
    Basking Ridge, NJ
    Full Name:
    Richard Fan
    Thanks Mark. Really appreciate it.

9. Tax Dr

Tax Dr Formula Junior

Jul 21, 2008
    Anybody going to C & C Sat. a.m. and wants to drive in a pack call me...if you need my # send me an e - mail.

10. slavik

slavik Karting

Jun 1, 2008
    NYC, DEN
    Full Name:
    Slavik
    Rich, what time are you thinking of going?

11. Tax Dr

Tax Dr Formula Junior

Jul 21, 2008
    Leave my house around 8:30 a.m.

12. Tax Dr

Tax Dr Formula Junior

Jul 21, 2008
    Planning my car show schedule for the next six months. Details will soon follow.....plan to have Enzo and maybe the 599GTO in the NY Car show at the Jacob Javits Center as part of the Dubs Tour. Last year the Dubs Tour was only 3 or 4 days of the entire NY show... maybe the same this year. Will post dates when I know.

13. Tax Dr

Tax Dr Formula Junior

Jul 21, 2008
    My new CA...same colors and options as the previous CA ...hope to be here within six weeks.

14. wsaraceni

wsaraceni F1 Rookie

Aug 9, 2010
    just in time for the nice weather.

15. amenasce

amenasce Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 17, 2001
    Full Name:
    Joe Mansion
    Richard, are you going to the Exotic car celebrations event at Sebring April 6th-9th?

16. Tax Dr

Tax Dr Formula Junior

Jul 21, 2008
    It is tax season...can not go.

17. EricImports69

EricImports69 Formula Junior

Nov 10, 2003
    North NJ
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Saw the Enzo parked out front of the Mt. Lakes Car Wash

18. Tax Dr

Tax Dr Formula Junior

Jul 21, 2008
    The detail shop there takes care of all of my cars...you can win a two hour ride/drive with the Enzo by entering raffle at the detail shop.

19. decardona

decardona Formula 3

Apr 23, 2005
    PA
    Full Name:
    Dennis Cardona
    Rich, do they have internet entry available. I am only down that way when I am at the C&C events.

20. funkymonkey1002

Mar 15, 2011
    Just made an account here to thank you for having this car around the area. Although there are plenty of exotics in this area, its quite nice to actually be able to see something like the Enzo in the flesh just around town (and not just on a pedestal at the car show) .

I had seen some of the ferraris around before (and was sent pics of the enzo from a friend when it was parked at the clearview a while back), but seeing the Enzo sitting there in front of the carwash today was incredible. It was a nice treat to see such a gorgeous car after test driving some relatively more boring cars at paul miller.

You wouldn't happen to be the one who drove a red 458 italia (fl plates) by the tara hotel a few months back? Seeing that car fly by at WOT was one of the most memorable experiences yet (as I've only seen the enzo parked!)

Driving in a prius when a brand new ferrari pulls up is the most depressing feeling in the world.

Again thanks for keeping these cars on the road rather than in a garage hidden away from everyone, I hope to see more of them around!

21. Tax Dr

Tax Dr Formula Junior

Jul 21, 2008
    Give them a call...Auto Spa Rt 46 Mt Lakes ask for Kyle.

22. rmani

rmani F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    NJ
    Full Name:
    RMani
    how much does a typical detail run? I've been trying to find a good but reasonably priced detail shop.

23. Tax Dr

Tax Dr Formula Junior

Jul 21, 2008
    Thanks for the kind words...never had a red 458

24. Tax Dr

Tax Dr Formula Junior

Jul 21, 2008
    Call Kyle...973 263 9274

25. Tax Dr

Tax Dr Formula Junior

Jul 21, 2008
    Enzo was filmed for a u tube video by Carlyle. Hope to have it posted in the next few weeks.