OCC Unveiling in our backyard!! | FerrariChat

OCC Unveiling in our backyard!!

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by Sportspa, Jun 16, 2011.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Sportspa

Sportspa Guest

Hi everyone. Something very special is occurring today at Jenkinson's Pavilion Restaurant & Bar in Point Pleasant Beach, NJ...........Paul Sr. and the OCC crew are unveiling a Custom Chopper for my Company at 4pm. Following the Unveiling, the Bike will be on display til 2AM with Photo Ops available and Custom OCC Licensed Apparel for sale with a portion of the proceeds benefitting local Children's Charities!!

This event is a very event and is open to the Public. If you plan on coming to the event, please plan on arriving early.

Stop by and say hello!!

Bob Young
    2000 360 Modena
    CEO
    www.FeatherFreeZone.com

2. Scott SMC

Scott SMC Karting

Mar 14, 2011
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Scott
    Bob,

See you in a few hours.......Ferris, John and I should be there by 3:00 pm.

3. Ferris Bueller

Ferris Bueller Formula 3

Mar 23, 2004
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Dominic
    Looking forward to this.

My 10 yr old son and I love the show. Checking him out of school early and heading up.
    I was going to take my 575 there but now going with friends and taking my daily car there
    If anyone from here plans on going I did speak to Linda, the parking manager from Jenkinson's Beach Bar and had her hold about 6 spots up front for guys driving high end cars there.

4. Cartman

Cartman Karting

Aug 3, 2004
    Mount Laurel, NJ
    Any idea how long Paul Sr will be there? I'm interested in coming, but don't think I could make it until 6pm or so..

5. Scott SMC

Scott SMC Karting

Mar 14, 2011
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Scott
    Cartman,

Not really sure how long he will be there......but given the amount of these thing he does....you are probably cutting it close @ 6:00 pm....since the bike is unveiled @ 4:00 pm and 2 hours of "meet and greeting".

Do what I did...take a 1/2 day and get there by 3:00 so you won't miss a thing.

Scott

PS - I know the band/fireworks etc......start around 9:00 PM and the whole thing is over @ 2:00 am...so while Paul Sr. might not be there.....the bike will.

6. Cartman

Cartman Karting

Aug 3, 2004
    Mount Laurel, NJ
    I work from home, so it's not a problem for me to get there on time.. But I know my wife would want to go as well, and she works until 5pm.. :(

7. KKRace

KKRace Formula 3

Aug 6, 2007
    Rockville/Olney MD
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    #8 KKRace, Jun 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  8. Sportspa

Sportspa Guest

If you guys would like, I could bring it up to our C+C at Starbucks in Cherry Hill one Saturday.

Bob Young
    2000 360 Modena
    www.FeatherFreeZone.com