Ayrton Senna Bell Helmet | FerrariChat

Ayrton Senna Bell Helmet

Discussion in 'Collectables, Literature, & Models' started by elk, Jan 23, 2011.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. elk

elk Rookie

Aug 13, 2010
    Kent, England
    Maybe a little off subject, but thought i would ask the question just in case.
    Do any of the collectors out there own or know of anyone who owns a signed 1988 Ayrton Senna Bell replica helmet, it was produced in a single run of 250 pieces.

I am looking to buy one, but they very rarely crop up for sale

Thanks
    Gavin

2. CornersWell

CornersWell F1 Rookie

Nov 24, 2004
    Your best bet is to work with the businesses like Collectors Studio, JMJ and Phoenix in North America and a few others in Europe. Tell them what you want, and they'll let you know when they find one.

And, keep an eye open on ebay.

CW

3. Zxgarage

Zxgarage Formula Junior
    BANNED

Jan 21, 2011
    MD/ DC area
    Full Name:
    Zack
  4. Mr.Manny

Mr.Manny Karting

Jul 12, 2004
    N.J
    Full Name:
    Manny
    Yes I have one

5. elk

elk Rookie

Aug 13, 2010
    Kent, England
    Thanks for everyone's guidance, unfortunately the Collectors Studio sold their example in December, I will PM Mr Manny!

6. Bullitt44

Bullitt44 Karting

Feb 22, 2005
    Westlake, OH
    Full Name:
    Jon Sabo
  7. CollectorMorry

CollectorMorry Formula 3

Nov 5, 2003
    Toronto, ON, Canada
    Full Name:
    Morry Barmak
    FYI - all of the items on that website are owned by me. They are 'cut and pasted' on from my site to theirs, as they often broker some of my goods.

So whatever you see there (other than the real cars) are mine and you can contact me directly about anything.

Morry

8. Jedi

Jedi Moderator
    Moderator Lifetime Rossa Owner

Mar 18, 2008
    Seattle Area
    Full Name:
    Dave
    AMAZING assortment of history you have there.... very impressive.

Jedi

9. elk

elk Rookie

Aug 13, 2010
    Kent, England
    Hello Morry, i have sent you a message, speak soon

Gavin

10. Usurious

Usurious Rookie
    BANNED

Jun 27, 2011
    Here's one:
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/AYRTON-SENNA-1988-F1-REPLICA-HELMET-sena-FULL-SIZE-/220796947547?pt=US_Racing_Fan_Shop&hash=item3368860c5b#ht_10914wt_1217

Or if you're in North America and want to try you can guess the podium order for the up coming British GP over here: http://pirelligpchallenge.com. If you get it spot on you win that helmet. I know this because I'm currently looking for a good description of this helmet to add to that site right now and this forum was on page #1 of google :)

If two peopel guess 100% corectly it'll go to the person that gave their guess first, so be quick!