New to me 360 | Page 2 | FerrariChat

New to me 360

Discussion in '360/430' started by 7jab, Sep 13, 2011.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. cubbyman60

cubbyman60 Formula Junior

Apr 24, 2004
    LA
    Very cool car. It's always neat to see different imaginations and modifications. Congrats. I was wondering how the wing is installed...is it drilled into the rear panels or is a less permanent installation? Enjoy.

2. bumper

bumper Rookie

Aug 31, 2011
    Really nice car.

I am one of those that like modified cars.

3. ihavearedferrari

ihavearedferrari F1 Rookie

Nov 23, 2007
    Sydney
    Full Name:
    Adam
    I like it looks tough. I wouldn't mod my car in that way, but if I bought it like that, I wouldn't change a thing. If that makes sense :s

4. raywong

raywong Formula Junior

Aug 29, 2004
    Hong Kong
    Full Name:
    Raymond
    #29 raywong, Sep 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  5. Kouki Monster

Kouki Monster Formula Junior

Feb 26, 2007
    Washington
    Full Name:
    AJ
    sounds like some of the kids on the "other" forums sad. If you dont like it dont say anything..

6. 7jab

7jab Rookie

Aug 18, 2011
    Buckeye State
    Its good to see some strong reaction to the car. If everyone liked the same thing the world would be a very boring place. For those interested or just curious. The aftermarket kit the car came with are the hamann mods http://www.hamann-motorsport.com/en/ best est of cost is 15-22k installed. Another company that makes mods is http://novitec-rosso.net/ The mod I like the most and am least likley to get is http://www.undergroundracing.com/ As appealing as a 1000hp 360 is.... not sure I want to go there. Next step is to carbon fiber the interior panels and after winter I'll get a full detail with leather from a ferrari guy in town. That should do it... for now.

I personally would not mistake the car for a honda, or Fiero, but the highschool boys absolutly drool on the car (and chase me down the road). My wife has been called by 5 moms to schedule rides for their sons. Aside from having to wipe the drool off, to think a car can make so many people happy, I dont think thats a bad thing at all :)

7. Jerrari

Jerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 24, 2001
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Jerry Wiersma
    I think those comments were totally immature & uncalled for. If you don't like something, fine, say it in a respectful way if you must, but to say what he said was just mean. A noobie trying to be funny, which was a total failure.

8. Trent

Trent Formula 3

Dec 10, 2003
    Indialantic, FL
    Full Name:
    Trent
    Because I refuse to make derogatory comments on cars, all I can say about Paris Hiltons 360 is that its parked way too far from the curb.

You know the thing I find most interesting is that someone spent a very large amount of time and money creating the pink 360, even the exhaust is custom.