The Porsche Mille World Record Porsche Tour & Festival | Page 2 | FerrariChat

The Porsche Mille World Record Porsche Tour & Festival

Discussion in 'Porsche' started by 4re308, Mar 24, 2011.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 4re308

4re308 F1 Rookie

Jun 13, 2001
    Woodstock, GA
    Full Name:
    Mitch D
    UPDATES! We are getting a lot of pre registrations for the Mille. We are now urging people to pre-register to avoid the long lines early on Nov 5th. We are expecting a large crowd the AM of the event. If anyone has questions, please let me know. We are also needing more volunteers! PM me here with questions! Thanks everyone!

2. 4re308

4re308 F1 Rookie

Jun 13, 2001
    Woodstock, GA
    Full Name:
    Mitch D
    Hey guys! More updates! We have a lot of new sign ups, new volunteers and new sponsors! I also can report that we will have a helicopter courtesty of Prestige Helicopters out of PDK! I am so excited. THANKS for everyone's support!

3. masermartin

masermartin Formula Junior

Apr 18, 2004
    Sugar Hill, GA
    Full Name:
    Martin
    If any heli seats open up, let me know! ;)

4. NeuroBeaker

NeuroBeaker Advising Moderator

Oct 1, 2008
    Huntsville, AL., USA
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    Mitch,

Unfortunately, I won't be able to get there for the event. I've got to stay over here in Scotland for the rest of the year. :(

It sounds like everyone going will have a wonderful time, and I hope everything goes smoothly for you. )

All the best,
    Andrew.

PS:
    Some pictures post afterwards by those attending would be greatly appreciated. ;)

5. 4re308

4re308 F1 Rookie

Jun 13, 2001
    Woodstock, GA
    Full Name:
    Mitch D
    Hey everyone! 4 days away!! Woo hooo its going to be awesome. Hope to see you there.