Italian to English translation needed | FerrariChat

Italian to English translation needed

Discussion in 'Vintage (thru 365 GTC4)' started by CDM, Nov 2, 2011.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. CDM

CDM Formula Junior

Oct 10, 2004
    A Ferrari enthusiast would be an ideal person to translate from Italian into English a sizable document focused on Ferrari racing. Some understanding of motor car racing would be a plus.

The completed translation will likely be of interest to Ferrari Chat readers.

If you know someone who might undertake such a commission please ask them to contact me.

Gary Barnhill
    [email protected]
    Corona del Mar, CA

2. Zagato_Olaf

Zagato_Olaf Rookie

Apr 9, 2008
    Bussum, Holland
    Full Name:
    Olaf Roeten
    Dear Gary,

My Italian isn´t very good so I regularly check internet when looking for the translation of an Italian automotive word (in English or Dutch).
    Yesterday evening I stumbled on this new site: http://www.autodictio.com/teksten.php?taal=English

Have a look yourself, it is very helpfull for me.

Ciao, Olaf

3. Bryanp

Bryanp F1 Rookie

Aug 13, 2002
    Santa Fe, NM
    Pietro Castiglioni, who I believe is the president of the Penn-Jersey region of the FCA, has translated many Italian documents for us in our Ferrari research and has also advertised his translation services in the Ferrari Market Letter in the past - I think he still does it. His email is [email protected]

4. swift53

swift53 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 17, 2007
    E.S.
    Full Name:
    Alberto
    Gary, you have a pm.

Regards, Alberto

5. CDM

CDM Formula Junior

Oct 10, 2004
    Thank you all for contacting me.

At the moment I'm waiting for additional information before proceeding.

Gary Barnhill